When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tourbillon in motion small teaser before the pictorial

Pix

Hi Folks,

well I got this idea yesterday while posting in the wristshots : a Tourbillon movement is something that must absolutely be seen in motion. Pictures will never give you any idea of how attractive and hypnotizing it is.

So before posting a review/pictorial of my new Breguet Regulateur, I thought it would be nice sharing a small home made video.

Sorry for the average resolution, but actually I had to choose between speed or resolution and it seems that Youtube won't take high quality movies...

Hope you will enjoy however.

Homer RG/Black Dial.. Still waiting for shipping confirmation :(

not quite a fan of the regulator design. (you love or hate it I guess :))

Still a very nice looking watch, and great looking movement :D

Edited by vric

I have hesitated a lot, and I don't exclude to get Homer's one ... once :)

I wanted a regulateur, and I got good conditions for this one.

What I don't like in Regulateurs is the mix or roman and arabic digits. This one avoids that trap.

I can tell you from now that Homer's one has a practical advantage : a bigger crown that enables an easy manual winding. My Breguet is not really easy to handle from this point of view. I learn every day. ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Folks,

well I got this idea yesterday while posting in the wristshots : a Tourbillon movement is something that must absolutely be seen in motion. Pictures will never give you any idea of how attractive and hypnotizing it is.

So before posting a review/pictorial of my new Breguet Regulateur, I thought it would be nice sharing a small home made video.

Sorry for the average resolution, but actually I had to choose between speed or resolution and it seems that Youtube won't take high quality movies...

Hope you will enjoy however.

">

Edited by Andy Holmes