When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has got this Panerai? 5218-207A White/Blue

MADRED7

Dear boarders,

I was wonderung that someone must have this watch in his collection?!

If YOU have this piece (sold by River, EL and some others) I will be interested :D

The white dialed Daylight with blue numbers/indezees!!!

Shoot me a message....cheers

Theo

P.S.: Any info on the WHO, WHERE, and HOW MUCH is greatly appreciated!

fake5218207awhite1qd9.jpg

• 1 month later...
I got mine from River a few years ago. Watch head only and added the strap. Don't wear it often but love the watch.

pict0015ba7.jpg

Wow! Me like! If yoou want to part with it, let me know!

Hike, sorry but right now this one's a keeper. Funny thing is that this thread got me wearing it today!

That's ok, Rob, I can wait! I'll be content with my 113 for now (courtesy of ZTECH) one of my favorite buy this year, by far:

Blu113.jpg

You live and slowly learn I guess, was my first iOffer transaction to boot, not a good way to start.

Any how Hike that 113 looks great , I've just received NYCDave's D Series case back so I'm on my way of sorts towards a 003.

EveryCloud

ST4

Hi Storm! Thanks! Got it from ztech, and I installed a Panatime blue elephant strap! Actually this watch is chameleon! It would take any strap and it

changes its appearance! How's winter over yonder?

Cheers, mate!

Hi Storm! Thanks! Got it from ztech, and I installed a Panatime blue elephant strap! Actually this watch is chameleon! It would take any strap and it

changes its appearance! How's winter over yonder?

Cheers, mate!

Your so right about the straps, I wonder why the white historic PAM does not get more notice. I've currently put mine on rubber as its out of sight right now due to the POS Crown and CG, but I tried it with a Zeguma and SC that I though I would put up for trade and it pulled them both off , so I'm now keeping them.

As for the winter "Bejezuz Its Chilly" 18 degrees today and it felt like the Ice age had cometh, Hot water bottle for bed tonight. Oh how my Britsh Blood has softened!!!!

OK so whose gonna ask DSN for this one then?

Come on Gents