When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is your Watch Shock Proof?

TwoTone

Guest carlsbadrolex

A man who thinks like me... I hate loud people in the morning, too bad MY loud people are 2 and 3 years old or they would get buttered floors also!

Very funny, but I also felt for the kid who kept sliding and falling down. If he bashed his head against a counter or blew out a knee or ligament the damage could be permanent. As someone who took a "wrong turn" off a retaining wall and ruptured his Achilles tendon last year, I know a bit too much about such accidents.

Remind me not to submit to any of Nanuq's stress tests myself.

By the way, despite the damage to my foot, knee, and elbow, my Chopard GT XL didn't get a single scratch.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, now I'm getting interested.

Are you saying your camera is shock proof? :g:

no, i'm just saying that i love that vintage look of you rollie, i was allways dreaming to mod my sony to look something like leica from 60's :)

no, i'm just saying that i love that vintage look of you rollie, i was allways dreaming to mod my sony to look something like leica from 60's :)

Ahhhhhh, now I understand. I have actually tried several methods for ageing a camera body, but none gave

satisfactory results. Here's the last photo ever taken by one of my test subjects. May it rest in pieces. :Jumpy:

whoops.jpg