When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy.......Truly Great Work

mwee

Having read many great reviews on the wonderful work done by The Zigmeister, I finally decided to send my Cousteau Diver to him for some modding works. with research (from this forum), I found out what was needed to be done. Sent a pm to him and fortunately for me, Rob was able to slot me in foe some time in mid April. well, after much waiting, I finally just received the watch from the EMS guy. What else can I say that has not been mentioned many times here already. The watch was beautiful, the lume shines like a torch, all the hands have been aligned properly. One thing I did notice was that after the date wheel change, it has become more gen like in the sense that both day and date seems to change when the hours hands reaches 12 oclock. Well, dont' know what Rob did but beautiful work.

As a first-timer for modding works, I have been lucky in getting the master himself to work on my watch. Many thanks The Zigmeister and i will definitely be contacting you again for more works in the future(hopefully, I can get a slot !)

Thanks !

Mark

Edited by mwee

Having read many great reviews on the wonderful work done by The Zigmeister, I finally decided to send my Cousteau Diver to him for some modding works. with research (from this forum), I found out what was needed to be done. Sent a pm to him and fortunately for me, The Zigmeister was able to slot me in foe some time in mid April. well, after much waiting, I finally just received the watch from the EMS guy. What else can I say that has not been mentioned many times here already. The watch was beautiful, the lume shines like a torch, all the hands have been aligned properly. One thing I did notice was that after the date wheel change, it has become more gen like in the sense that both day and date seems to change when the hours hands reaches 12 oclock. Well, dont' know what The Zigmeister did but beautiful work.

As a first-timer for modding works, I have been lucky in getting the master himself to work on my watch. Many thanks The Zigmeister and i will definitely be contacting you again for more works in the future(hopefully, I can get a slot !)

Thanks !

Mark

is it just me or the pics are missing?

Sorry. No pics. Just wanted to show appreciation to The Zigmeister and all at RWG for the valuable information gained. My camera(which by the way is not that fantastic in the first place) has broken down and haven bought a new one yet.

Sorry. No pics. Just wanted to show appreciation to The Zigmeister and all at RWG for the valuable information gained. My camera(which by the way is not that fantastic in the first place) has broken down and haven bought a new one yet.

You tease...posting about good Zig work without pics is as bad as...as...asking who has the best Sub.

;)

Damn Mark, where are the pics? They should look something like this:

Cousteau2.jpg

Cousteau1.jpg

Post your pics already!!

OK I'm going to risk sounding like a jerk but does anyone else think the lume around the 0-15 min bezel indices doesn't look that great? Is that a photo artifact or is it that thickly applied?

OK I'm going to risk sounding like a jerk but does anyone else think the lume around the 0-15 min bezel indices doesn't look that great? Is that a photo artifact or is it that thickly applied?

well - it bright ;)

seriously : i think its impossible to relume this area by hand -

i would leave it untouched.

cheers,

Frank

Damn Mark, where are the pics? They should look something like this:

Cousteau2.jpg

Cousteau1.jpg

Post your pics already!!

Mine looks just like that! Really sorry, my camera is out! Will post pics of the other watches I have sent for modding works once they are back!