When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Senna LE and All black Tempus "2" versions

geo1nah2a

i agree...that hbb is amazing, but there is a problem....hublot never released that model! it was a prototype for

the senna, but they (hublot) released the one that we (rep-makers) just repped.

Where did this info came from ?? And, in that case how do you explain these pics:

http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3269

regards

Where did this info came from ?? And, in that case how do you explain these pics:

http://www.horomundi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3269

regards

Right , just look here http://www.hublot.com/hublot_prod/site/hublot/index.php and you will see the gen, look for collection and Senna watches and you will see this one:

Bigbang.jpg

sorry for the bad info fellas. i thought i read at TZ that this was only a prototype and was not mass produced.

maybe its just a limited edition of some sort.

No worries Italiano, we still like you. Just watching you on Dutch tele on the pc, The Sopranos, great television. Was lats year in may in NYC, in little Italy, when the last episode was on tv over there. Big Italian stallion party.

Based on....?

Try some common google searches for fake or replica watches, pretending you never found RWG.

Based on common sense. I am a member of this site, none of my friends and family are. Lots of people know about the dealers sites through word of mouth and email etc..... Not everyone googles as there first attempt. I have lost count of how many times I have noted down a few websites for a friend, or friend of a work colleague, or by txt message etc....

I would suggest about 5-6 people I know have purchased a replica, some more than one, due to finding out about them through my purchases, or are at least are thinking of doing so etc....

So one forum member buys a watch and then five or so non forum members also purchase. How many more people find out about the watches through them? So it goes on........ B)

Based on common sense. I am a member of this site, none of my friends and family are. Lots of people know about the dealers sites through word of mouth and email etc..... Not everyone googles as there first attempt. I have lost count of how many times I have noted down a few websites for a friend, or friend of a work colleague, or by txt message etc....

I would suggest about 5-6 people I know have purchased a replica, some more than one, due to finding out about them through my purchases, or are at least are thinking of doing so etc....

So one forum member buys a watch and then five or so non forum members also purchase. How many more people find out about the watches through them? So it goes on........ B)

In your examples the forums are still driving dealer sales.

In your examples the forums are still driving dealer sales.

I disagree, the person involved is driving sales. IE: ME, those people are not on the forum, or even know about it.... :p

The original post was regarding the dealers consulting forum members about what watches should be offered and how they should be created in terms of accuracy etc.....

What % of our dealers sales come through the top 3 forums? Maybe 70-80%, maybe more.

Why don't they consult us on what we'd all buy a little more, spend a little bit more time getting it nearer the gens (surely knowing how anal we all are) and subsequently earn more money as a result of us buying.

Going to be a fair few of these going cheap in about 3 or 4 months I think, as with these errors I'm not sure whose going to pull the trigger at that price.

I'm going to call this one the Hublot No.2 as that's what I think of it.....all black now please.

My point was that all the forum members make up a tiny % of the larger dealers main sales. Most of their sales would come off forum....

Cheers! :D

• 1 year later...

A year later after starting this thread, I got the H BB Ayrton Senna.

I will post some pics of it, but for a start here is a video I made :)

A great watch. The open back is pure p0rn, the full ceramic case has a mirror quality to it, the brushed bezel with the different side is great, the strap (pin stripe) is so stylish (scented too), the red chrono pusher is nicely detailed, dial is darker than what You see in the video.. (not full spectrum overhead light)

Press HQ and go see it in YouTube for a higher resolution ;)

Edited by geo1nah2a

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sql_pl

Now it is also available from Josh:

xxx1.jpg

xxx3.jpg

xxx8.jpg

I would really love to see some daylight real pictures of this watch.

It has some flaws:

- one sec hand as it is not a double chrono

- fake power reserve

- too small red pusher (should also be brushed, not polished)

- stickers on the rotor

- wrong serial number XXX/1000 - should be XXX/500

- looks like the side of the bezel is not knurled as nice as in higher end reps

BUT - the price is like half of an ultimate all black and the logo on the caseback covers a lot of the movement so it is quite good.

I am tempted....