When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica stuff - Not watches

jolimoney

Hi people.

I know that this board is mainly about watches but i need a little help about other Replica stuffs...

I have searched the internet as good as i can to find websites that offer other replica stuffs/things/items of any kind but without any succsess.

If there's anyone in here that know of a site or any contact that offer these things i would appriciate a little help to find it...

I usually buy stuffs from Kenberg, and his items is great, but he dosen't have everything.... and who can blame him... he is you one man.

So... anyone know anything about it??

regards / JoLi

Just for the record I didn't kill Corgi's link, however it was very naughty.

If someone has a tried and trusted contact by all means share it...by PM....but just popping links from google searches up here is going to get people burned.

@Joli let me know what you need and I will see if I can source it.

Ken

if anyone could point me in the direction of some rep sunglasses, I would be a happy man!

I bought my Mont Blanc sunglasses from this dealer on ebay... fantastic transaction all the way: highly recommended.

LINK: http://stores.ebay.com/Color-Viper

The glass used in counterfeit eyewear is of dubious origin, and has been proven to cause discomfort and even potential injury in some circumstances. Moreover, your sunglasses are probably the second most importance article of fashion (between the watch and the pen) so it's worth the extra bucks to ensure authenticity. The ladies will like it, you'll look good, and eventual re-sale will be much easier. I hate to sound like a commercial but Mont Blancs are probably as good as it gets in the high-end men department. I would say better than Cartier even.

Here is my set:

dsc09004qm3.jpg

(all gen except Patek Philippe of course)

[edit: picture]

Edited by Corgi