When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Be Careful

jjajh

I wasn't sure whether to post this in Off Topic or here.

Latest scam, and, this one is real. Be careful. I was a victim of this scam which is happening in shopping malls and parking lots all over the U.S.

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her boobs just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself into the back seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her boobs on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday. :rolleyes:

I wasn't sure whether to post this in Off Topic or here.

Latest scam, and, this one is real. Be careful. I was a victim of this scam which is happening in shopping malls and parking lots all over the U.S.

Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window and bends over so far her boobs just about fall out of her blouse. While you're distracted, the other one lets herself into the back seat.

Then both are begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her boobs on you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants.

This is when they steal your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I couldn't find them on Saturday. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsupsmileyanim: