When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Was Called Out On My Rep Today

the_man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Man:

About that guy: Typical MB driver!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

What is that supposed to mean? That's bit stereotypical don't you think? I could easily say the same thing about BMW drivers and their attitude all flash and no balls. BMW drivers speed through traffic cutting people off left and right but when you catch up to them, they won't even have the nads to look at you in your face.

This story prooves my point, although the MB driver was rude and called him out on his watch he had the balls to do it in his face. So what does this BMW guy do? Suck it up and then like a putz call him out in this forum after the fact. For that I have no sympathy, if somebody comes up to your face and talks sh*t be a man and say something there not after the fact behind the safety of a computer screen. Virgil's story is more commendable, he didn't have to stoop to that's guy's level at the Watch Tower Place but he met the challenge head on and didn't whine about it afterwards.

~D

What is that supposed to mean? That's bit stereotypical don't you think? I could easily say the same thing about BMW drivers and their attitude all flash and no balls. BMW drivers speed through traffic cutting people off left and right but when you catch up to them, they won't even have the nads to look at you in your face.

This story prooves my point, although the MB driver was rude and called him out on his watch he had the balls to do it in his face. So what does this BMW guy do? Suck it up and then like a putz call him out in this forum after the fact. For that I have no sympathy, if somebody comes up to your face and talks sh*t be a man and say something there not after the fact behind the safety of a computer screen. Virgil's story is more commendable, he didn't have to stoop to that's guy's level at the Watch Tower Place but he met the challenge head on and didn't whine about it afterwards.

~D

Watch it there tough guy. I'm no putz. Come down to Orlando and I'd be happy to prove my point. I've been in enough fights to know I can hold my own. It's not worth shoving the guys head through the counter and it's certainly not worth me wasting my time explaining to some shmuch like you what the difference between self restraint and pussing out is. So i'll just leave it at that.

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I'll come down to Orlando, lets go.....................

What!

What!

Just playing, but the truth is both MB and BMW drivers are nothing compared to us on two wheels, no one will look me in the eye when I catch em' mostly because they don't have time as I was probably doing 3-4 times the speed limit.

Watch it there tough guy. I'm no putz. Come down to Orlando and I'd be happy to prove my point. I've been in enough fights to know I can hold my own. It's not worth shoving the guys head through the counter and it's certainly not worth me wasting my time explaining to some shmuch like you what the difference between self restraint and pussing out is. So i'll just leave it at that.

Now you want to be Mr. Machismo after you let some guy " Punk " you. Don't get mad because not all of us forum members sympathized with you after you came whining and crying about it.. Go down to Orlando for what? So you can rub some tanning oil on me and take me to Disney World? Slow down there tough guy.. :bangin:

Trying to be brash after the fact doesn't work my friend. You had your opportunity to be a man instead of a putz. You trying to rationalize this by saying you were being the better man and having self restraint is a crock. Obviusly it bothered you so much and was eating away at you that's why you came running to the boards like if it was your momma for a shoulder to lean on and some sympathy just prooved my point. *sigh I guess that's what seperates the boys from the men.

~D

Edited by dragon27