When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Football Tuesday Wrist Check

By-Tor

Hi, what a great football day this is: First Ghana will shock the world and beat Brazil (yeah right) and France will surprise everyone and suddenly get their act together. Zidane and Henry still have enough talent to beat Spain. Nothing agaist Spain but I like surprises. This tournament has offered too few of them.

Oh yeah, the watch. I'm wearing the Mighty Seamaster this great football Tuesday (snapped a new pic and wristshot, even).

75992-31524.jpg

75992-31525.jpg

Oh yeah, the watch. I'm wearing the Mighty Seamaster this great football Tuesday (snapped a new pic and wristshot, even).

I really, really hope France beat Spain, as the longer Football Fever carries on in my office, the longer I get to shout my support for England without it seeming like gloating. Oh, and Ghana provided us with one of the best games, against the Czech team, and I love seeing underdogs bite. Looks like we're cheering the same teams, so I'll wear my Seamaster, too.

76056-31515.jpg

76056-31516.jpg

Man, Tribal... That looks great! I may have to get a PO too!

Thanks Ubi,

i would like to have an Daytona like yours :Jumpy:

but i only have an old Daytona with broken Asian 7750.... :g:

Rg Tribal

By the way if you need one try Pauls,its very nice and not expensive... :thumbsupsmileyanim: