When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another new guy already addicted...

My wish list is started but I haven't gotten my feet wet yet. I've just recently found RWG and RG and I can already see that I'm catching the bug. I've done quite a bit of reading over both forums...the information is almost overwhelming!

I've read post after post stating us newbies should do our research before ordering...I'm hoping this is my first step. I've found one CONUS dealer but I haven't seen him mentioned over here - just at RG. (Sorry in advance if this isn't allowed - feel free to remove other site reference) I found it a little odd that with the all the similar dealer info, I can't seem to find any mention of him here. Can anyone fill me in if there are any active dealers here at RWG that are in the CONUS?

I'm trying to make my first purchase as seamless as possible to break me in. I've read enough to understand problems will happen with reps and the idea of not shipping it back oversees is very appealing to me. I'm sure once I get my feet wet, I won't be quite as apprehensive.

Thanks in advance.

@ jcm076 indeed you have found rep heaven now you have the luxury of sitting back and taking your time reading through the forums and looking at members pic's, the rep's aren't going anywhere soon so enjoy and you will know when it's the right time to pull the trigger.

Welcome to RWG

Ken

Welcome to the madness

I think you'll find many members here in the US and further a field have all had smooth transactions from most of the dealers here regardless of where they originate

I can remember the hesitation I had with buying my first rep a Rolex 1665 that cost me around $100 and is still I'm the box and gets worn from time to time.

Perhaps you should aim low and cheap with your first purchase. Just to ease you in.

Before you know it you'll be asking if you need that double AR and should you go for the 400$ version or the 800. Its only a matter of time

Enjoy

Hahahahahaha (wicked evil laugh) ;)

ST