When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying replicas in London

platy

Sorry no idea, but this spring I am going to the Vatican and I want to get some replica suits and replica watches. Do you think I can get these there?

you were once a noob too m8 :(

Try contacting Homer,Narikaa or Precious Time in the dealersection m8, they are UKbased and maybe they can help you...

Good luck

There got to be some strange markets, where you can buy "everything", that got some Breitling og Rolex replica watches?

You won't find a Canal St equivalent in the UK... if you want anything good, order from one of the collectors... where are you based?

Whats Canal St ? I an new here, so dont know much about replicas.

So there is no markets which have replicas in your big city? I dont need a very good one, just need a couple of cheep ones for a movie...

I live in Norway.

I've never come across any. It's worth asking one of the collectors. They'll know better or be able to supply some cheapies at cheap prices. Especially the EU-based ones. Someone has posted above who to ask.

You can ask Norwegian members (eg. Dani and others) about their experience with Norwegian customs if that is a worry.

Whats Canal St ? I an new here, so dont know much about replicas.

Canal street is a street in New York City famous for shops run by Chinese immigrants offering very bad Rolex fakes, often for $10-$20.

They sometimes sell them from tables right on the street in the original little plastic baggies, with a cheap 17j movements and often humorous misspellings on the case. My favorite was "Aotometic Mvement - made of Swiss"

The fakes are so bad the cops don't even bother to bust the guys. They're considered novelties.

If you get to know the shop owners and convince them you're not a cop, they often have a selection of better reps in the back. but if you're not Asian or a friend of theirs you'll probably never see the good stuff.

Some of the wholesalers in the East end around Middlesex street have them whether they sell them to you is a different matter. It's a serious offense in UK to sell reps and the trading standards office police it vigorously. In any event don't expect any bargains. Your better off buying online

[it was a TRC running in-joke.....but does anyone remember TTK Lambeth?! .... :p ]

Zeshan64 wrote: Well, Im sorry for the confusion but as I said my ttk is in lambeth london. His reps are quite good and very cheap. He can even get gens but i don't think they are. his address is.....:

:lol: