When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5508 / 6536 bezel insert options

sub1965

email and see what they have. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I bought his bezel and then a crazy expensive insert and it came out pretty nice.

So a gen 5513 insert wont fit that bezel, right?

I don't think so, but you could try- or try with a $15-20 rep 5513 insert. PMWF lists the size for the 5513 insert, OD is like 36.50, ID is 30.30mm.

Maybe Natalie at NDTrading would sell you the insert only- never hurts to ask. It's not the greatest, but if you stain the pearl, it might look OK.

I have seen their bezels, they dont have any square font, plain black(withou red triangle) insert listed for 6536/5508.

Michael can get inserts like the one on the right. It's dead-on accurate but lacks the "pointy four." If you're looking for square fonts then Michael's your man. While you're at it see if he has a good rounded fonts pointy-four insert too? :tu:

chocolate.jpg

alligoat, Nanuq.

I already have an unused gen 5513 insert, and the measures you have there are correct. I dont have the 5508 parts yet.

So the plan is to see if it would fit the 5508 right off. Nanuq, do you have any measure of a spare insert?