When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are you playing right now?

By-Tor

I've played CS for the last 7 years and continue to play, also playing L4D. It would be truely truely great to get a L4D RWG group going actually.

Would love to get some of the guys like By-Tor and Lanikai into it! How awesome would that be? ;)

edit; I may actually begin an RWG steam community group if we get any interest!

if you are using Garena, add me ID:kaku84

I've played CS for the last 7 years and continue to play, also playing L4D. It would be truely truely great to get a L4D RWG group going actually.

Would love to get some of the guys like By-Tor and Lanikai into it! How awesome would that be? ;)

edit; I may actually begin an RWG steam community group if we get any interest!

With my nickname on the PS3

of course it would be NHL09. If anyone is looking for a game. add me to your PSN ID. It has a new be a player mode so you can make your own player and play from farm team to the NHL, and sign contracts.

Other than that Killzone 2 and Unreal Tournament 3.

CS is old school! lol

I am playing Left4dead mutiplayer free online using Garena

Used to play CS for 6 years, 1.6 for the last 2,

stopped playin cuz i just couldn't find anyone to match our clan :gun2:

yeah right just got too busy in life i guess

now i play COD4 every once in a while through Grena's Europian rooms, and i love it! Killing is always fun! especially when u stab 3 enemies in the back!

or killing everyone around u using the martyrdom perk ! :blowup:

didn't like L4D that much, the graphincs are too childish in my opinion, i guess im into +20 players in the same game

Also playin guitar hero world tour, and recently Guitar Hero: Metallica, F**kin awesome :punk:

i can play afew songs on the hard level

Used to play CS for 6 years, 1.6 for the last 2,

stopped playin cuz i just couldn't find anyone to match our clan :gun2:

yeah right just got too busy in life i guess

now i play COD4 every once in a while through Grena's Europian rooms, and i love it! Killing is always fun! especially when u stab 3 enemies in the back!

or killing everyone around u using the martyrdom perk ! :blowup:

didn't like L4D that much, the graphincs are too childish in my opinion, i guess im into +20 players in the same game

Also playin guitar hero world tour, and recently Guitar Hero: Metallica, F**kin awesome :punk:

i can play afew songs on the hard level

CS ftw!!

1337 h4x5 omfg stfu n00b

ha used to play it quite a lot just casually but havent played it in years, such a good game though.

@ jody73- I played Lego Indiana Jones on the PS3 with my 6 year old son, and had a blast every time. he bought the cheat guide with his own money and pushed us both to complete the game 100%. we tried lego batman, graphics are great, just a bit too hard for him.

We play Lego Indiana Jones on PSP, and we have tried a demo of Batman. But I agree, Batman is a bit to difficult (for him). Lego makes great games for kids.