When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One more SC gator to go (Update!)

slai

That's honey and black. I need a cigar to complete the collection.

Very nice strap S... I am thinking of getting one myself.. Are you sure this is the honey? It looks more like the brown to me..

I am between brown and honey myself.. Haven't decided yet. But I have to sell a strap first to get a new one because lately I spent A LOT on straps ^_^

Yeah, I think it's honey. It's darkened a bit and the lighting probably makes it look a little bit darker too. I think you should get both! I can definitely relate...hell I sold an aquaracer to fund my next strap. :D

Hey.. you bought it? I asked Seth and requested paypal adress and then it was sold :wounded1:

What are the lengths for that strap, 135/80 mm? I was in touch with Seth ( a few days ago) and he told me that at the moment there are only in that length. I used to wear a 115/75 mm ( thickness 4.5mm) I would like to get one but I am nor sure if such lenght will fit well in my wrist or this will bi a little long, any idea?

Cheers

I absolutely love these straps...great match for my more ultimatest most swiss 1:1. All I need now is the cigar (which I'll get as soon as someone buys my aquaracer...how's that for a plug? :lol: ) coloured one.

schoneygator1.jpg

schoneygator2.jpgschoneygator3.jpgschoneygator4.jpgscblackgator1.jpgscblackgator2.jpgscblackgator3.jpg

Slai, this is a nice one Ive been looking to get as well. i have the cigar one and your going to love it. currently sitting on my Artkos.

I would like to get one but I am nor sure if such lenght will fit well in my wrist or this will bi a little long, any idea?

My wrist is under 6.5" and I'm on the 3rd hole so there's no risk of it being too long. I actually think people with larger wrists will have a problem.

My wrist is under 6.5" and I'm on the 3rd hole so there's no risk of it being too long. I actually think people with larger wrists will have a problem.

So this strap is 115/75 and not 135/80?

Edit: Forget it.. I misread what frogfalls said. THey are all 135/80

thx slai

my wrist is around 7" and I'm wearing a SCL M850 ( 115/75mm and thickness:4.5mm) on the 3rd hole also ( the lenght from the lug to the first hole is 45mm). that the reason I asking that ,I think 135/80mm will be a l bit long for my wrist don't you think? I quick picture of that strap in your wrist will be appreciate to give me a better idea.

Cheers

OK V...Not you :D

slai either...I'm just jealous.

If slai isn't completely in love with it and sends it to you, and you aren't totally in love with it, can I be next on the list? :lol:

OK.. but I might be a bit anxious and get another one before that happens. :p