When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very Low Prices...from Aspire..

Ok now you are scum. Its makes you look soooooo good to paste my half of the conversation. Why didn't you post your 1/2

Notice how nice and informative I was in my first reply to him. I informed him where I purchased the watch, and how much I paid for it, and where he got the idea it was $149. I attempted to treat RT with respect, even though he has never been one of my favorites.

I will give you $75, that is my final offer.

1st PM he left out. Wonder why I am a little [censored]?

I then asked him to NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN and that the watch was not for sale to him.

Then he proceeded to lecture me via PM, call me names, etc. I refuse to stoop to his level of posting anymore private communications in an attempt to be somewhat of a gentleman. But, this explains why the next PM starts "Haven't we had this argument before in public in a thread?"

Bottom line: See how polite the 1st response was. Then he low-balls me as an insult. :rolleyes: Then I tell him watch is not for sale to him and please never contact me again (he left out this PM, sorry I don't have it, don't save old PMs). Then I get a lecture. @ this point, I let him know what I thought since 2 nice PMs was enough. :gun2:

Not so pretty a picture when you tell the whole story, is it little richard :bleh::ban:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now you are scum, you left one out.

Now stop being a tool :bangin:

Full story always changes things, doesn't it little richard?

Notice how he goes back to further twist his lies....

That price offer is NOT my pm and you know it...

This is a New low even for you....talk about crooked...

Pure Slime...:thumbdown:

Also,....

I posted Every PM including mine... In Order..

There were two hurls from you in the end that I deleted....

without opening....

Mods can verify it... if they so choose....

By the way the $149 was Not an offer.. Einstein... it was information...

Yep, perfect example of your character, of which we don't need,

in our used watch forum...

I close this attempt at communication with the slug, agreeing that we get back

on track with saying that I am only presenting my views.... if you don't like them.. go buy

your way... however everytime someone has a strong opinion it seems

someone else attempts to quiet it by throwing cheap labels...

Jeeze... not enough imo's for you....? :lol:

Been watching all the banter regarding Aspire since his crazy sale started. Don't post much but have purchased 10 replica's from most of the dealers. I have bought from Paul before a good while back. In fact it was over a year ago now and was the one that got me into all this mess.

Figured I had nothing to lose and pulled the trigger on his supposed "Ultimate Sub" for $108 and figured so what if it was late and can't beat the price. If it showed up in a reasonable time with out problems I thought I might further try my luck on the then $159 Planet Ocean. I got an almost immediate tracking number but after 10 purchases I don't sweat it as much as I used to. I was out of town when it arrived and my wife confiscated it for a birthday present so I don't know exactly how long it took, but no more than 16 days. Most have probably seen the watch talked about in various forums and despite the various flaws most find, (date mag,ect.) it was a good deal better than one I purchased a year ago from another reputable dealer, granted the subs have improved. Don't necessarily buy his alleged lack of quality, at least in this case. Bottom line is the delivery was relatively fast based on previous purchases, packed well, and I am happy. Prices are going up somewhat but I would do it again.

Popcorn and beer are in my hands.

This is like an episode of COPS. All we're missing is the trailer park and the dozen beer cans! :D

No, I'm just tickled to see someone other than me with their balls in an uproar.

"Bad boys, Bad boys,,,whacha gonna do...whacha gonna do when they come for you..

......Bad boys .....Bad boys...."

"Can't we all just get along?'

Rodney King

not post your PMs, then deny them when I post one! Lets not forget who started down the personal attack strain.

My regret is you dragged this thread way off course!

Bottom line is bargain sellers may give you a crap movement or other problems. Aspire has done it before, Sinchuan's movements are not the best either; if you have any problem you may be out of luck. Furthermore, aspire has had many problems in the past and has paid people in watches to trumpet his own horn. You can call everything in this paragraph a lie till your face turns blue but do a search, you will find many threads and posts from many members about these three things. Don't take my word for it... do a search and see!

Volume dealers are great, and some of them even have great service, but you can also get great prices form the smaller dealers. If you are a repeat customer for some of the so called "smaller" dealers, you can often get a better price from them than from the "volume" dealers. I just bought a breitling bentley GT from a "smaller" dealer that cost much less than that which I would have paid from the "volume" guys... But anyway...its all good... We have numerous good dealers :) so spread it around a bit...

Everybody makes there own choice ......so what does it matter really?

Just look at the tital wave Paul is causing with his unbelievable pricing......let's all just sit back and wait to see how it all shakes out.

This is nothing more than your basic capitalist market in motion. :victory:

not post your PMs, then deny them when I post one! Lets not forget who started down the personal attack strain.

My regret is you dragged this thread way off course!

Bottom line is bargain sellers may give you a crap movement or other problems. Aspire has done it before, Sinchuan's movements are not the best either; if you have any problem you may be out of luck. Furthermore, aspire has had many problems in the past and has paid people in watches to trumpet his own horn. You can call everything in this paragraph a lie till your face turns blue but do a search, you will find many threads and posts from many members about these three things. Don't take my word for it... do a search and see!

Crytonic Look,.... posting a fake pm from me is way over the line..

easy to prove via mods...and worth a ban imo...

I am willing to leave the forum if I am lying.. are you ? Want to settle this ?

Let's both go to the board admin and let them see the pms in question..

and post the results. I hereby give my permission to admin.

Put up or shut up.

I will Not be slandered.

As for Aspire,... This thread is designed to answer the question of if his current worthiness,

{not the past and I stated this in square one}

What we don't need is someone jumping in to justify an overpriced

used watch sale, by tossing in rumors, myths and hearsay... if you don't have

anything concrete to add with photos, or proof, then, YOU are dragging this thread off topic..

Watcher71.. as for my statement of Smaller dealers.. in context it's referring to the high

priced dealers.. not ones like Narikaa,.. TTK ...Sichaun and others...

Lastly the question of the used watch forum, is a bit off subject but the question keeps

popping up so I will address it...

Rocket754 and others..As for choice.... I repeat... freedom of choice of course...

but choice jaded by misinformation to justify a higher price, is not freedom,

but the same tactics that the rip off artists outside of our oasis use.

Is that what we want ?

For those that say,.. who can say what an unmodded, unserviced

watch is worth ?

That's easy... the current price of New, is an easy marker to gage from.

If dealers drop a price on a watch.... and you decide to sell your used watch

after price dives... unless you have done mods.. servicing or upgrades,...

why should someone spend more for your used watch, when they could obtain new for less ?

This is the area where some people are misleading newbies or the busy,

with false or shaded information, when their whole agenda is to get back what they spent...

I say if your stock drops... then if you are not willing to take the loss,.. hold the

watch until it becomes rare if ever... or take your loss...

In that light, I vote for allowing and even welcoming posts by members inside of

threads which point out the going rate of a particular watch.

{Pm' as I have shown via crytonic... is not effective.}

This will keeps things clean and easy for buyers..... ^_^

You are a scum-bag liar. Of course I consent 100% you dragged your own thread off line. Would reply more but don't see the point, you never respond to substance but instead go on a personal attack. Will be traveling this holiday weekend to my other house, regret not being able to expose you or respond @ length.

Sorry everyone... but sissy craytonic prohibits me from

pming him.. he's afraid I might offend his delicate sensibilities...

so I have no choice but to do this in public..

He manufactured a pm .. claimed it was from me and is using it to

muddy the waters ....

I personally feel that this sort of activity must not be allowed to stand..

if not... we have no reality, no truth.. anyone can create the view of others

they wish to.

I again give and plead with mods to verify that I did not send him the pm

that he created in post #26 of this thread.

See below,.. he gives his permission as well.

You are a scum-bag liar. Of course I consent 100% you dragged your own thread off line. Would reply more but don't see the point, you never respond to substance but instead go on a personal attack. Will be traveling this holiday weekend to my other house, regret not being able to expose you or respond @ length.

Great.... looking forward to your return.... have a great trip ...

Heres a little something to take with you...

My first pm to you and your reply...

It's still sitting in my storage space, along with the others....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re:Chop, Jun 25 2006, 06:40 PM

Delete Post Quote Post

I REALLY like it here!

Group Icon

Group Icon

Group: RWG Supporter

Member No.: 76

No, I paid $250 from eddie. I think the 149 is the paulmart price... who knows what that guy will send.

Hi

Regarding your chopard.. just checking if your

price is a type-o... seeing that the going price

new seems to be $149....

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn...

Afterwhich we will allow a mod to inform us which real and which is,...crayonic...

Then... hole digger... I expect you to honor your word...pack your bags and hit

the road....

I will personally make your membership fees myself yearly, just to make up for the ding to

the board budget.

I got the new TT Sub with solid gold endlink yesterday - $219, and compared it with the TT Sub I got from abay about a year ago for $249. The casing, dial, & clasp are the same, but something about not having the SS show on the side of the endlink makes his current offering at $30 less a much better deal than a year ago.

I've got the new offering 1:1 127 for $189 on the way - The pics are of 1:1 although he says RXW casing - we'll see ;)

Buy it from Paul and move on, or possibly collect it from him for free as payment for pimping his watches (and write him a nice review, he deletes all the bad ones)!

OK . . .

Obviously I'm missing something here . . .

How can ANY dealer just delete a bad or even a not so great review from a member here??

I realize that the vast majority of reviews I've read, both @ RWG1 & here during the last year have generally been good, but I know I've also read some not-so-good reviews too. And especially about Aspire . . . won't say Paul, because at the time, if I remember right, people weren't sure it really was him running Aspire then.

I didn't know that the dealers had Mod's or Admin's permissions and would be able to do something like that. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of the Dealer Review section, doesn't it ??

B

OK . . .

How can ANY dealer just delete a bad or even a not so great review from a member here??

I realize that the vast majority of reviews I've read, both @ RWG1 & here during the last year have generally been good, but I know I've also read some not-so-good reviews too. And especially about Aspire . . . won't say Paul, because at the time, if I remember right, people weren't sure it really was him running Aspire then.

I didn't know that the dealers had Mod's or Admin's permissions and would be able to do something like that. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of the Dealer Review section, doesn't it ??

B

Brian,

Dealers can not delete reviews here... I think he was talking about paul deleting reviews on the aspire web site. I mean hell, if any dealer would like to delete topics it would be TTK :lol:

I've not really responded to any Paul threads, but I will throw this tidbit in for consideration...... I've never had any problem from Aspire/paul. Some of the best deals, highest quality watches I have are from there... Most if not all the bad publicity about paul stems from the crazy sale. Don't know this to be a fact, but I'm not aware of anyone actually being ripped off from the crazy sale, but I do know that it took months for some to recieve either a refund or a watch..

Brian,

Dealers can not delete reviews here... I think he was talking about paul deleting reviews on the aspire web site. I mean hell, if any dealer would like to delete topics it would be TTK :lol:

I've not really responded to any Paul threads, but I will throw this tidbit in for consideration...... I've never had any problem from Aspire/paul. Some of the best deals, highest quality watches I have are from there... Most if not all the bad publicity about paul stems from the crazy sale. Don't know this to be a fact, but I'm not aware of anyone actually being ripped off from the crazy sale, but I do know that it took months for some to recieve either a refund or a watch..

OK, I really didn't think that you all would let a dealer do that here, but the way it came across to me in that post had me wondering . . .

I never bothered to check it out, but also read in some threads about the watches for praises he was said to be doing. But, I would also hope that even the sheep & lemmings of this world wouldn't be swayed by glossy praises on a website run by the company that is selling you their product.

8^) . . . and TTK delete a topic ?? I'd bet he looks forward to 'em . . . probably even instigates a few just to keep things lively around here. I love it when he gets rolling on some poor fool who goes to take him on. Hell, he jumped right into Maria's face & Luckyyy's in that one thread over at TRC about the Subs . . . I KNOW he wouldn't back off on just some poor mortal soul.

B

OK . . .

B

Sorry should clarify. People post reviews on HIS site as well, not just this site. On his personal site www.aspire........ he can delete what he wants.

Sorry should clarify. People post reviews on HIS site as well, not just this site. On his personal site www.aspire........ he can delete what he wants.

Yea, he sure can, thanks Cray. I saw the site a while back, and the selection looked really good, but it was also about the time when a number of people at RWG1 seemed to be having problems with who ever was running the site/shipping the orders. The posts weren't exactly the kind that would make a person go & jump on the site and start ordering from them. A number of people were getting dead watches, and weren't making any headway in getting the issue resolved, and a couple posts from people who seemed to be really getting jerked around, so I never really considered buying anything from them. On the other side, there were also a bunch of people who had gotten good service and good prices and a perfectly smooth transaction.

It must have been over at RWI, but I read a post about Paul's ultimate Sub that's suppose to compare to PT's, but the review was basically it was a much cheaper looking/feeling watch, and the person was pretty disappointed with it, even with the cheapo price. Felt it compared to a Canal Street rep, and they got rid of it the same day they got it.

And in fairness, a review of Paul's LV . . . right here on RWG !!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=7222

This person thought it was a really good watch at a great price too.

OK, just saw your next post and the link to Slay's review . . . that's the one I just mentioned about too . . . and pretty much agree you do get what you pay for . . . but . . . Silix-prime . . . Angel & Jay have good solid products with excellent service, and back up their products as good as any dealer here . . . and sell at a REALLY good price . . .

B

Edited by Brian

Hmmm,.. seems someone has a high priced used watch posted for sale.. <_<

Best Service I have had,.. way, way, over the call has been from #1. King... She actually

replaced watches without requesting a send back several times.

2nd Is Jay... he never argues.. simply apologizes and fixes the problem.

I have even seen him replace a watch from a guy on this board that had it for Five Months... :o

3rd. Andrew... You must send it back, but he will replace it, without a hitch...

As for quality.. the best have come from King and Jay...

e-mail may be slower for the mega-dealers, but that's expected as they

get bombarded, with mail... but the few day wait is more than worth the price...

When I first came into the game three years ago... I made the mistake of buying from

higher priced, small dealers, and ended up with my three of my first four watches having

the worst quality control of any watches I have had, in +90 since... and the dealer Did

Not Address or fix the problems...

Price Does NOT always equate quality or better service...Prices mostly represent

a dealer's connections, or volume buying power... so let's stop this myth in right now

for the sake of those people who may be addicted like most of us are, but may have kids to feed

or house budgets and needs that demand a higher priority than these bangles we love to play with.

You Can obtain the Same Quality Watch, for less, if you do your homework.... -_-

Ah... Finally someone with my exact sentiments... :group: Well-phrased dude... :clap::clap2::clap::clap2: