When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tribute to the Planet Ocean

MAHLER

I do not know precisely why... :g: among all my other reps... I love most lead to wrist the Planet Ocean. Beginning

left me indifferent but time after time I have fallen in love with the PO's aesthetics. Has spent more than a year since

I bought my Planet Ocean... which has finally replaced the 42mm's generation... And yet today the UPO is my favorite

rep... so I decided to open this thread... inspired by the By-Tor's Tribute to Rolex Submariners to relaunch a small

tribute at the PO... and c'mon members where is your PO? ;)

upo1bc4.jpg

upo2pq2.jpg

I'm the same Mahler,

I have gen 2254.50 Seamaster (Pictured) but really love the Planet Ocean. Seeing as your so happy with it can I ask which seller you bought it from?

It's going to be my next Rep.

cheers & beers from Oz.

Jimmy T

post-16348-1221736453.jpg

post-16348-1221736616_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

can you guys give me a clue on winding? It's not a UPO it's a 42m, but with a chinese movement. shaking you can hear the motor running, but still only lasted about 9 hours. Winding stopped it till it was shaken again.. Any clues as to how to wind, one pull, date, 2 pulls hands move... ??