When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who knows chinese? help ordering non watch

fotoman

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...zh-CN&tl=en

i want to order this new media player - 8gb 4.3 inch screen - it seems cheaper if i get it from the manufacturer, instead of a reseller - not that there are to many, but, google translate wont take me through the checkout

is there someone who could help? i can work out the payment directly or indirectly via paypal or something.

:)

the player is around 100 bucks US so its not even that big a deal.

Thanks!

Pho

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...zh-CN&tl=en

i want to order this new media player - 8gb 4.3 inch screen - it seems cheaper if i get it from the manufacturer, instead of a reseller - not that there are to many, but, google translate wont take me through the checkout

is there someone who could help? i can work out the payment directly or indirectly via paypal or something.

:)

the player is around 100 bucks US so its not even that big a deal.

Thanks!

Pho

Hi .

I ordered and order a lot from china, most speak english so chinese is not neccesary.

Pls tell me what you search and where, maybe I can help and advise

Ciao

Ach, it's only a few extra bucks on ebay. Personally, I'd just save the hassle and pay the extra few dollars. For all you know, their online price plus shipping might be the same as on ebay anyway.

Generally, i'd agree- it looks pretty easy though to order one right from their site, if i could just read the language.

from what i understand folks in china go to the store buy them retail and then sell them on ebay for a profit.

were talking like 40 dollar difference on a 100 dollar item, so its a 40% increase

anyway $$ is super tight right now, i shouldn't be buying anything - i'm getting this because i have an international trip coming up.

anyway - the 30 bucks actually means something to me right now with how things are - one of my clients passed away last week and the other hasn't been able to raise enough $$ to pay me -- So all of a sudden i lost half my income :)

Generally, i'd agree- it looks pretty easy though to order one right from their site, if i could just read the language.

from what i understand folks in china go to the store buy them retail and then sell them on ebay for a profit.

were talking like 40 dollar difference on a 100 dollar item, so its a 40% increase

anyway $$ is super tight right now, i shouldn't be buying anything - i'm getting this because i have an international trip coming up.

anyway - the 30 bucks actually means something to me right now with how things are - one of my clients passed away last week and the other hasn't been able to raise enough $$ to pay me -- So all of a sudden i lost half my income :)

If you where to do a group buy i am defiantly up for one!!

pity my Chinese is so poor

Ach, it's only a few extra bucks on ebay. Personally, I'd just save the hassle and pay the extra few dollars. For all you know, their online price plus shipping might be the same as on ebay anyway.

i was thinking to it might be good to have someone to go to if it dies

i'm just working on a way that my wife isn't going to yell at me :)