When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Porsche Flat Six Rep vs. Gen pictures

rosnik

Does anyone know if the one seling on perfect time already has the seconds hand in silver,and what kind of strap it has?

The latest black/grey dial Porsche flat 6, with silver subdials, should have a hard rubber strp and silver chronograph center second hand. Also, what is stopping you requesting/confirming this fact when you buy the watch from any dealer? Just mention it to them in your email, simple really....

Cheers! B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I have a few questions. I have made up my mind and will be buying the quartz version (afterall, the gen also comes in a quartz too).

--Does the quartz version uses the same case, bezel, and strap as the auto version? (Minus the clear backing of course).

--Does the quartz version uses mineral crystal instead of saffire? I've got conflicting descriptions from various websites.

--Is the dial & spacing of the subdials accurate like the gen? Someone said that the spacing is not correct. Not sure but I could be wrong.

If everything is true about this, then the quartz version is a great deal at under $150USD. =)