When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A tale of two Nautilus

manuel

@ ubiquitous, that shot you took of the PP in your hand is very cool, the dial really pops out nicely there... Dammit i hate you (in a good way :)

You have the PP in your hand like that, I had to have different lights --now I use a home-made lightbox ...for all things!-, a big camera (Sony R1) and alot of time just taking pics, I already have hard time taking wristshots :p

So you all like the PP Nautilus?! :) I must admit they really have something special, the dial is superb, didn't realize it until you see it in person!

here a few more....more pics --pictures don't do the watch justice :) for more pictures please go HERE

Don't worry can get any Nautilus that MBK holds with GEN ETA 2824-2 movement!!!

if you need a specific variation ---let me know "specifically" :D (pref with pics) .....

---I personally wouldn't recommend the COPY ETA version just like I don't recommend Ladyboys (thailand they're too many and hard to tell the difference... if you can't tell the difference you're screwed!!! -haha) the real deal is slightly more expensive.....but hej who am I to judge, just my 2cents?!---- :p

In the meantime enjoy...

My favorite version; BLUE DIAL!

web-mbk-pp-001%20-%20015.jpg

web-mbk-pp-001%20-%20017.jpg

web-mbk-pp-001%20-%20005.jpg

Grey

web-mbk-pp-003%20-%20001.jpg

web-mbk-pp-003%20-%20006.jpg

This MBK one has a DOT at 3 -but mbk also them without dot?! --accuracy?!

Deep Blue

web-mbk-pp-002-001.jpg

web-mbk-pp-002-008.jpg

Black

pp-nautilus-black-732.jpg

pp-nautilus-black-736.jpg

pp-nautilus-black-743.jpg

pp-nautilus-black-747.jpg

A little PP bonus.

Aquanaut;

web-mbk-pp-005%20-%20001.jpg

web-mbk-pp-005%20-%20002.jpg

web-mbk-pp-005%20-%20005.jpg

web-mbk-pp-005%20-%20006.jpg

NEW VERSION AQUANAUT is also AVAILABLE but pics will be taken tomorrow and posted in couple of days...

Edited by EuroTimez

Great pics! That blue dial's iridescence can be difficult to capture; it's true brilliance is when you see it in person and in the right lighting :)

As for the dotted chapter dials- The MBK without a dot at 3:00 is more accurate, though even more accurate still would be with the :14 and :16 dots removed as well (gen has :11, :12, :13 and :17, :18, 19: dotted only). I also notice that the rep is missing the :59 and :01 dots, which a 3700 or 3711 would have (the 5711, however does not have these dots on the chapter if I recall correct).

I do really like that Aquanaut as well... May need to add one to compliment my Nautilus...

• 3 months later...
What's the big hype about these Nautilus watches? MBK or not, the datewheel is totally incorrect. The datewheel needs to be a touch larger and set a little more to the right. The font is incorrect, also.

To anyone who shares the sentiment expressed above, I would be happily willing to take your MBW/MBK off of your hands (Burnt Blue dial preferred). ;)

What's the big hype about these Nautilus watches? MBK or not, the datewheel is totally incorrect. The datewheel needs to be a touch larger and set a little more to the right. The font is incorrect, also. Is there a replica watch anywhere with a correct datewheel?

I agree... I gave mine away to a family member because its not a very good replica all things considered. It's a great watch, mind you, just a poor imitation of the genuine.

What's the big hype about these Nautilus watches? MBK or not, the datewheel is totally incorrect. The datewheel needs to be a touch larger and set a little more to the right. The font is incorrect, also. Is there a replica watch anywhere with a correct datewheel?

The MBW Aquanaut has a correct DW.

• 5 weeks later...
What Emuozz says is correct, MBK sells also COPY ETA movements -lower cheaper quality compared to ETA...

...In this particular case I couldn't have the movement double checked, done because all know that the NAUTILUS has to be opened from the front... However MBK boss has never let me down as far as ETA movements is concerned. So I think I can trust him in this case...

Thanks for being upfront about that, but I have a silly question, how can the watch be serviced if it can't be opened to check the movement in the first place? Do you service MBK PP's?