When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ehtolcad

you would never think that a website about replica watches could be so entertaining. but i must say, through the wonders of the internet, i have come across some of the most interesting and intelligent people around on this board. the people here are what make it special, i have said it before and will say it again. so really, #2000 is not for me, it's for everyone out there that makes logging into this place special. there are times when i have awoken others at all hours of the night in laughter, i have shared the sadness of others during exceedingly tough times in their lives, and celebrated with the best of them accomplishments/milestones/or even just getting that new model (insert brand here).

i couldn't name everyone, but there are a good number of people that make things special: johnnyboy, TT, roeod4, rocket, gran, dlgates, the kens, ttk, c_j, faber the pirate, zig, rbj, jtb, finepics, movingshadow, nobody, thor, saabin, jjajh, teevtee, shady, willith, all of the dealers, iso, wm, lord clive, ubi, esmarc, bres3k the thomases (ng and just regular admin), kruzer, bytor, ryyannon, dani of course, sss, mbw, eunomains, jetsons, viennawatch, sql, narikka, bjoh, bob, the guy with the unc avatar, klink, rya, jetmid, bricky the original newb slayer, johnkaz, phoband, cerb, blj, simon, tommy, wristwatch, rasta, lello, tino, poopypants, gbacci, blade and i don't know but there's more and i'm sure people will be [censored] for not getting a shout. i promise if i left you off, it was unintentional.

to all the people i've [censored] off, offended, or thread hijacked i apologize sincerely. nobody deserves to be treated terribly and if nobody felt welcomed we would have some serious problems with this board. in fact, nobody should worry that someone like me will always be making fun of them. i just wouldn't have it any other way.

at a certain point i wanted to make the looney bin crew an official deal with a custom image or something in the sig, but then i thought that others would take offense or use it for cheapshots. however, if i'm wrong, please do correct me. but the deal is this, if you're witty and generally have a good demeanor about you, you're ok in my book.

if you're a noob reading this, you may think 'why the hell would anyone want to celebrate this guy, all he does is go around and make jokes and ask for wristshots' and you would be absolutely correct. i don't know the answer to to that. if you're thinking 'wow, powermax is so cool' you're wrong. 100% wrong. it's not the number of posts that matter, what matters is how you use the posts, who you helped out, what interesting point that you brought to light, or how many naked women you could post in the ggg thread. powermax is nothing but a flashing bar under a person's nickname. who knows, here today - gone tomorrow.

anyways, let the celebration continue, enough of this sentimental crap. cheers to ken on doual powermax, and a pre-emptive (since that's the new thing now) congrats to those about to join the club like TT, cerb, wristwatch and roeod4. hopefully blade too will have the honor of powermax, but until then i guess the inmates will be running the asylum.

take care guys

funny what a differene a month makes - i was going to edit a line or two out, but i thought it a bit more interesting to leave it intact. nonetheless, i guess with all the post salvaging, that was the one that was near and dear to me.