When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pilots Doppel Chronograph Limited (PVD) NEW

spookycord

There are other flaws as well of course. Gen is 46mm, rep is 42. Gen is ceramic case, rep is pvd. Gen has white datewheel. Rep is black (same as gen top gun). I'm sure there are others but these are the obvious ones. I still think it is a great looking watch, regardless of accuracy. Kinda reminds me of an MBW Nautilus. Not an exact replica of any one Patek Nautlius model, but still a high quality timepiece.

There are other flaws as well of course. Gen is 46mm, rep is 42. Gen is ceramic case, rep is pvd. Gen has white datewheel. Rep is black (same as gen top gun). I'm sure there are others but these are the obvious ones. I still think it is a great looking watch, regardless of accuracy. Kinda reminds me of an MBW Nautilus. Not an exact replica of any one Patek Nautlius model, but still a high quality timepiece.

The gen in the picture above is the Carlzon version with blue dial and white date wheel. The gen with black dial also have a black date wheel.

I like this rep. It is a good looking watch in it's own. With the new case back it is even better. Other than pugwash no one has posted wrist shots of it, as far as I know.

Wrist shots anyone?

same here....

I'm just back from a short weekendbreak in Miami and have been wearing the Top Gun Chrono (not the double chrono) at the local dealer. It looks stunning! Other major flaw is that the gen case bears a topgun engraving on the left side (just below the second pusher on the picture). Haven't seen this one on the reps yet...

Furthermore I was tempted on pulling the trigger on a gen mk xvi, but apparantly the gen dealers have the same issue as our collectors... not in stock :-(

Guess I need to get back soon ;-)