When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Snoopy speedmaster faux chrono

docdoc

My question gonna sound super stupid but as english is not my tongue language I wonder what faux chrono means (I read it a lot on snoopy moonwatch rep.) ?

Does that means that you get the flavor of the chrono but without a fonctional chrono in fact. Means that when you push the upper button of the speedmaster moonwatch nothing happens ?

And by the way there is no good replica of the snoopy moonwatch out there, it is a fact. But what's the difference between the 42

Not really non functional. Generally one subdial will record days (either mon-sunday or sometimes 1-7). Second subdial will indicate date (1-31), and the third subdial will be a 24 hour clock. The date functions are set via the pushers. (but they do advance automatically).

Not really non functional. Generally one subdial will record days (either mon-sunday or sometimes 1-7). Second subdial will indicate date (1-31), and the third subdial will be a 24 hour clock. The date functions are set via the pushers. (but they do advance automatically).

ah ! ah ! that's must be funny that your chrono turns out to set date. The main chrono subdial might indicates 24 hour clock and might turns very slooowly !

Anyway thanks for the very fast answer.

Any opinion about the snoopy replica ?

Snoopy is one of my all time favourite watches. It makes so many people do a double-take it's ace. Sadly I couldn't find a decent rep when I looked, I ended up buying a Moon to Mars instead.

Do you have a snoopy moonwatch ? where did you buy it ?

I am really hesitating when I see the poor quality of the snoopy replica compare to the moonwatch "original". But speaking about the "original" I wonder why it is really hard to find the model with the historical back instead of the transparent one ?

Edited by docdoc

Do you have a snoopy moonwatch ? where did you buy it ?

I am really hesitating when I see the poor quality of the snoopy replica compare to the moonwatch "original". But speaking about the "original" I wonder why it is really hard to find the model with the historical back instead of the transparent one ?

Nope as I said I couldn't find a decent rep or a gen snoopy so I bought this instead:

speedywrist.jpg