When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimz no date vintage

perry563

Which of the Eurotimz no date Sub reps are the closest to gen? (I know mods need to be done in any case but looking for the best dial offered) I heard something about another dial being offerded that was better??? He shows two right now...one with the typical dot markers and another with 3, 6 , 9 numerals. I want one of these ASAP but just want to know which is the best overall choice. Thanks.

Interesting suggestion,,,I thought a while about it and am ready to order the 5512.

It might be too early to tell but Eurotimez has promised that a white font 5513 dial is soon to be released. If dial quality is good, I would go for the 5513.

Just my opinion

Heard from MBK MBW about the 5513 it might take longer than expected, MBK MBW is depending on the factory to do a good job, unfortunatly this isn't always the case as we all know.... Something in that direction he told me when I spoke to him yesterday.

I would also say the 5512 is the best at the moment.

If it's true that Eurotimez is offering a 5512/3 it'll be great. But then again, they would have to make an entirely different case than the 1680 or 1665. The 5512/3 case is thinner than the previous and have some different features.

I do hope they can make it right, it'll definitely be a best-seller! No more date flaws, magnification nor silver date wheel resourcing problem.

If it's true that Eurotimez is offering a 5512/3 it'll be great. But then again, they would have to make an entirely different case than the 1680 or 1665. The 5512/3 case is thinner than the previous and have some different features.

I do hope they can make it right, it'll definitely be a best-seller! No more date flaws, magnification nor silver date wheel resourcing problem.

Is this true and does the Eurotimz 5512 match the real thing in terms of case size????????? I do know that the 1680 and 1665 match the real thing just about perfect so i hope it holds true for this model. Anyone know?

Check out MBW MBK dials here, some dials are made for GEN MOVEMENT, so I would like to assume if MBK MBW makes it for gen movement that the gen movement would fit in his CASE....

Wouldn't make sense to make some MBK MBW dials that fit the gen movement (dial feet are positioned like gen rolex movement), but that the gen-rolex-movement which goes hand in hand with the MBK MBW dial doesn't fit in the MBW MBK case.

They are also signed with the famous "SINGER" signature on the back...

Check out a few MBK MBW Dials below (front and back), also on my website I captured the other dials but then its inside the case.

Take a look CLICK HERE

Edited by EuroTimez