When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do I know who is who?

Hey guys, new around here. I have been reading a lot of posts on here and on TRC before I realized it was shut down. I am looking right now for a Mont Blanc Pen. I have read a few few reviews of a few dealers. My question is they are mentioned by name not site. How do I know where to find Joshua or Trevor Or Sash? I need a GREAT replica Mont Blanc. It has to be really good because I work around them everyday so It will be in the hands of people who just put a real one down. Anyway I know this is a dumb question or just a noob one but how do I know where to go to find these dealers?

That forum rule "Read Before You Post" Well I should have done that. I just noticed the "Links" tab at the to bar. It doesnt seem to have every dealer listed though., did I miss something?

And I'm sorry to say that no MB replica pen you get will ever come close to a genuine... I have several gens and reps and they don't even come close. They may look good but feel in the hand is light and plastic...

i have had some reps that feel heavy like the gen - they weren't 15 buckss though,

I have been collecting replica Mont Blanc pens for a while now. None that I own even compare to the gens I invested in a while ago. If you're working with the genuine article especially, you should absolutely get a real one. There is nothing even remotely close available on the market today. The material used to make the pens is especially poor. Even those which look close to real will soon be compromised because the paint will chip, gold/steel will tarnish. A Mont Blanc pen is something you buy for life and I believe every gentleman should have at least one.

I just browsed ebay and there are many affordable, new examples.