When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What? No End-of-the-week wrist check?

hiker01

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, fantastic :) Was it one you built yourself, or did you purchase it assembled? I watched a show on kit-cars a while back, and they interviewed someone with a kit-car version of a supercar (I forget which model it was) and to get the single blade windshield wiper with central positioning, they'd actually sourced a wiper and motor from an industrial digger :lol: Even though I don't drive (yet) I think I'd enjoy a kit-car way more than any showroom brought marque, simply for the varation in parts used and whatnot :)

Hi TJ,

Its unfortunately not my car, this just happened to be at the shop while I was getting an oil change and I snapped a few photos. It would be fun to own one though!

Hi TJ,

Its unfortunately not my car, this just happened to be at the shop while I was getting and oil change and I snapped a few photos. It would be fun to own one though!

Ahh, my apologies for misreading :) It sure would be fun to own, as Ferris put it, "such a fine automobile..." :)

Ahh, my apologies for misreading :) It sure would be fun to own, as Ferris put it, "such a fine automobile..." :)

Yes it would and as Cameron Fry said from Ferris Bueller: "rub it with a diaper". :D

Back to the topic at hand....

My gen 7016 Today

DSCN5073.jpg

Boring ?

How about me :rolleyes:

Boring???? :o

You just have a Submariner Frenzy :D

Rolexes are never boring. They looks all the same, until you own one (especially if gen).

Thank God we have reps, so we can satisfy our Rolex Frenzy Disease :D without getting our bank account empty! :1a:

I want a Submariner so baaaaad :bangin:

I think I am infected with RDD :blink::animal_rooster: