When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello to All

Hi All,

New here, and my first post here, but not really new to watches.

Been a (very) long time watch collector and got here by sheer coincidence and curiousity. For a Gen collector, replica watches are .. well... just .. replica watches :mellow:

Anyhow, as watch repairing and restoring is my first an foremost field of interest, i started looking into the technical section of RWG and went on reading and reading in the other sections.... I was amazed.... :o

So much that i really wanted to know how good those replica's really are.

So after reading most topics from the "rep experts", I orderded one that got good comments on RWG (the BCE) and when it finally arrived i was not just amazed... It was ... very, very good, nearly perfect.. (not perfect of course, because if it was perfect, it would be a Gen :rolleyes: )

I'll post some pictures of it asap and comments from someone who has been in "watchland" for almost four decades..

For now, the best to All of you..

Lewis123

Lewis-

Very nice to see you here. There are any number of folks who either collect both gens and reps or only gens. The common denominator is a want to increase WISdom. Many folks are refugees from the gen forums or have just found our little forum an interesting place to acquire additional information. And as you have already learned, reps can be a lot of fun and it is a lot less painful to screw up an experiment on a rep than a gen. :lol:

- Kruz