When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Replica Chanel J12.... (GMT)

ChanelJ12

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Beware with the J12 because in general the ceramic is very poor and very easy to loose.

So all J12 reps sold, regardless of price the ceramic quality is poor? Also what do you mean easy to loose? I am looking for purchase a J12 men's for my wife, but am concerned with the quality....is there anything out there which is decent

The cheap quartz versions are only coated with ceramic and therefore chip easily. The solid ceramic versions, of which there are two grades, (if you believe that) are more durable. My GF has the middle grade ceramic version and has not had any problems with cracking or chipping in over 4 months.

FWIW I haven't seen any threads about problems with the solid ceramic J12's

• 2 months later...
The solid ceramic versions, of which there are two grades, (if you believe that) are more durable.

How can they be identified ? watcheden have a GMT at RWI for $150 full ceramic, Ruby has the non GMT for $219, Eurotimez has high-grade at $480 for J12 and (I suppose) standard grade of J12 GMT for $190.

As usual with reps you need to do your homework and then some ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I've purchased 4 J12 chronos from Narikaa (regular Black and White and Black and White with diamond bezel). My wife has had these now for over 2 years and all are working flawlessly. They are quartz and she is quite happy. There have been no problems with the ceramic.

I believe I paid somewhere around $120.00 for the diamond bezel watches.

Best wishes.

I ended up getting the GMT one from Watcheden, unfortunately the band wasn't properly attached to the case and I couldn't fix it so had to send it back. It seemed a tad small, and actually it is, the rep is 39mm and the gen is 41mm or 42mm ! The ceramic isn't really black, more greyish looking, not sure whether the gen's are like that too ?

Got my wife a white GMT and it looks great. Was not very expensive but the ceramic looks brand new after 4 months of almost daily wear and the color fo the white ceramic is dead on to the gen color. GMT asain movement works well too, though I am not sure if my wife even tracks anything with the GMT hand.

Far and away my wife's favorite rep and the best ladies rep I have ever seen (she has 5 others which now never get worn including a The Zigmeister lumed Omega and a Rolex that I spend a good deal more on each of)

She also has the small black ceramic J12 but the white one looks soo much better and the GMT dial makes it look richer.

Cheers,

M