When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi I'm jon

Hi Jon Martin

I'm Corgi, and I want to tell you that counterfeit trade is illegal in most parts of the country, so be weary about giving out too much personal information. Like, oh say, I don't know, your full name and specific location.

Have fun

Corgi

Guest carlsbadrolex

Hello Jon and welcome to what we commonly refer to as Replica Watch Addicts Anonymous. Unfortunately, none of us are taking our recovery seriously and basically talk each other in to further purchases. I wish I could paint you a rosy picture of happiness and contentment... But the fact is, your already hooked.

Look around, ask questions, contribute when you can and have fun. DONT take anything I say too seriously. AND whatever you do, DONT ask who has the best Submariner replica. In fact, stay FAR away from Rolex replicas at all cost!

Again, welcome...........

UH OH, I didnt even notice that we had another SoCaler in the house!

YEAH, PM admin about changing your member name!

Hi JM...

Welcome to the Replica community.. I hope you find as much here that I have.. and watches too

please sign up for our new member raffle.. and join us in our obsesion... B)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77870

signing up for a supporter or platinum account is alway's a good option .. :D

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Hello Jon and welcome to what we commonly refer to as Replica Watch Addicts Anonymous. Unfortunately, none of us are taking our recovery seriously and basically talk each other in to further purchases. I wish I could paint you a rosy picture of happiness and contentment... But the fact is, your already hooked.

Look around, ask questions, contribute when you can and have fun. DONT take anything I say too seriously. AND whatever you do, DONT ask who has the best Submariner replica. In fact, stay FAR away from Rolex replicas at all cost!

LMAO :rofl:

welcome Big Jon

LOL I already have a "Super" Sea-dweller