When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oracle End Links for AP ROO

sander

im glad to see the oracle strap seems to be a perfect fit. i would love to see a pic of where the strap meets the case.

anybody have or want to take a pic if you have an oracle?

I hate it when the batteries of my camera are empty when you need them.

So I stole Dani

post-9210-1216322685_thumb.jpg

Have you tried bending the deployant buckle? I have to do that with most of them, to help improve the comfort and fit.

Cheers! B)

I tried it and it didn't work.

I got the $40,- one from Angus, perhaps the new ones that come with the watch are made of better quality.

Guys....I like the look of SS bezel (white dial with grey sub-dials) with rubber strap. However, couldn't find a gen on AP's site with the same specs. They have SS bracelet and leather straps for the SS bezel. On AP's site...rubber strap is with rubber bezel only (both SS & Gold).

If I order this.....does it mean that its a dead give-away of it being a rep?

Appreciate any help with this. Will order watch based on replies.

Cheers

Guys....I like the look of SS bezel (white dial with grey sub-dials) with rubber strap. However, couldn't find a gen on AP's site with the same specs. They have SS bracelet and leather straps for the SS bezel. On AP's site...rubber strap is with rubber bezel only (both SS & Gold).

If I order this.....does it mean that its a dead give-away of it being a rep?

Appreciate any help with this. Will order watch based on replies.

Cheers

Why would it be a dead give-away? I

Just ordered the all steel AP ROO white with grey sub-dial from Josh.

Thought would order the oracle strap for this....but their site seems to be down. Anyone have any idea what's up with them?

Cheers

It seems to work but is a bit slow though.

Sent him an email: sales@oraclestrap.com

It's a very nice guy and he's selling good products. (man I start to sound like Dani!)

Just ordered the all steel AP ROO white with grey sub-dial from Josh.

Thought would order the oracle strap for this....but their site seems to be down. Anyone have any idea what's up with them?

Cheers

Slow server they are also owner of dream watches.

It seems to work but is a bit slow though.

Sent him an email: sales@oraclestrap.com

It's a very nice guy and he's selling good products. (man I start to sound like Dani!)

hehe :good:

Cheers,

Dani

Thanks guys. The site works now. It wan't that the site was loading slowly....i was getting a DNS error (used to work earlier for me).

Can someone pls share how is the quality of their rubber strap? Also, is it possible to remove the end links from oracle straps to use them for another AP strap?

Just realized that oracle straps don't carry leather straps. Is strapluxe or ap bands the only option?

Cheers

Thanks guys. The site works now. It wan't that the site was loading slowly....i was getting a DNS error (used to work earlier for me).

Can someone pls share how is the quality of their rubber strap? Also, is it possible to remove the end links from oracle straps to use them for another AP strap?

Just realized that oracle straps don't carry leather straps. Is strapluxe or ap bands the only option?

Cheers

I don't see ap bands as a option but yes those 2 is about it.

The carbon strap is also great from oracle i use that on mine but also the rubber is great.

The adapters shoud work on all straps, i have yet to try it but i can't see why they shoud not.

Cheers