When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Last Call...GMTIIc Mags for Chiefs AR Run

lanikai

Edit add: 7/21/08

The Crystal have been ordered and verified by the vendor.. I should recieve them by the end of the week ..

For those of you who have not remmited payment I have covered it ... however one members PM is full and the others I am confident in them so no worries..

ie.DBR's recovering from the weekend at the British Open (lousy no Tiger)

If however the funds are not secured ASAP I will put them up for whomever wants them ... I am out the $$ until Pay pric ks .. clears ..should be about 5 day's..

that's all............... B)

This is the Last call for the GMTIIc mags.............. anyone wanting to order the mags for chiefs AR coat..

cost is 21.00 usd .. 20 for the mag (group buy) and 1.00 for Express shipping EDIT ADD: I need to order these by sunday ... if you want to order on your own .. it is from wholesale outlet on ebay and is the saphire crystal for the datejust.. and of course you need to remove the mag.. price is 37.00usd on your own and more for EU shiping... enter your user name otherwise I am not going to know who sent in their funds !!Here are some pics; as I used heat last night to see if I had the real deal.. it is the genuine.. after market saphire 2.5 mm with the correct diameters of the genuine.. I used heat last night just to facilitate verification..

here are some pics and the list of members.. and their amount..

dsc0009va2.jpg

csc0012de6.jpg

csc0014ou4.jpg

The particles you see is the glue .. it is currently soaking in 100% acetone .. so it should be off in a day or so..

List.. please verify on this thread then I will call for the funds ...

Dluddy...1...Paid

freddy....1...Paid

Carlsbad...1..Paid

cdzsmith...2.. Paid

DBR........1....... Paid

promotersf...1..Paid

cskent69...2..Paid

jake48.....1... Paid

Jot9011...1..Paid

Mreynolds767...1..Paid

porsche356a...1

deltatahoe...1...Paid

ilikejeeps2...1

drop........1...Paid

Manuel....1

Bazz........1..Paid

TA808......1...Paid

cib0rgman ..1..Paid

Dani....1..Paid

82KUBA...1...Paid

Z3ko....1..Paid

chinkiechunkie....1...Paid

Mikellem....1...Paid

Legendofspeed...1..Paid

Closed

please respond asap ... I need to prepare this to ship to Chief by the 5 of August ... the removal is time consuming .. B)

Aloha ~ Cheers

Lani

I woud like to join this

let me now payment info for 1

Dani this is for the GMTIIc mag mod... I will remove the mag and send it in bulk to chief for AR.. you are paying me for the group buy cost(20.00 = 1.00 ship) of the complete crystal .. regular price is 37.00 usd to USA more to EU ..

Chief will send the finished AR mag to you ... you need to remove your mag and install the AR mag (or have someone do it)

Just so we are on the same page..

that is what I am helping members with.. I already have my AR mags for my GMTIIc

and you are "old school" so no mention of watch on PP..

let me know

A~C

R

Dani this is for the GMTIIc mag mod... I will remove the mag and send it in bulk to chief for AR.. you are paying me for the group buy cost(20.00 = 1.00 ship) of the complete crystal .. regular price is 37.00 usd to USA more to EU ..

Chief will send the finished AR mag to you ... you need to remove your mag and install the AR mag (or have someone do it)

Just so we are on the same page..

that is what I am helping members with.. I already have my AR mags for my GMTIIc

and you are "old school" so no mention of watch on PP..

let me know

A~C

R

No problem that is why i have my friend The Zigmeister, dont whant to miss this since its one of the few rolex watches i will buy.

Cheers

Forgot to add in the PP fee.. if you already sent.. no worries.. I don't know how that works exactly.. so if your sending and can figure it ..

I'm buying the acetone .. so if can... can ... if no can ... no can....... gotta understand local slang to get that one.. B)

I'm buying the acetone .. so if can... can ... if no can ... no can....... gotta understand local slang to get that one.. B)