When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Last Call...GMTIIc Mags for Chiefs AR Run

lanikai

I'm buying the acetone .. so if can... can ... if no can ... no can....... gotta understand local slang to get that one.. B)

For a minute there I was hearing my uke teacher...

Lani, I'm not part of this buy, I still haven't decided if I want a GMT II but, I have to compliment you on your tireless effort in organizing this thing.

Mahaalo Plenty cuz !!! if I have a spare I'll hold on to it.. btw waz U dat I told about da Bruddah IZ single CD ?? if was U,.. I got um..found um... lemme know brah..ok ???... eeeezzeee brah !!! B)

:bounce: ... hey... we got moved !!.. can someone puhleeeaase tell me the next time befo you just up and yank us away.. I mean.. sheesh ... at least tell me ta hold on ta somting ... I coulda been doin numba 2 ... yuck that wouda been messy... :huh:

Oh.. and just because we got our own space dat means we cannot hang out where eva now.. :rolleyes::) .. smiley face only jokin...

Wahhoooo :huh: ... there you go again.. first moved to the Raffle section.. then put back in the Rolex section... ehh.. it's not Monday U know.. no mo excuse... -_-

Ok... the vendor responded this morning and I will be remmiting payment this weekend.. I tried to see about an addtional discount.. but his next level is 50 and only a dollar off... sheesh

so if you have not responded on this thread please do so.. and I will message you the info for PP

Ok... the vendor responded this morning and I will be remmiting payment this weekend.. I tried to see about an addtional discount.. but his next level is 50 and only a dollar off... sheesh

That is Mr. Slimeball for you. I would consider us all lucky if he actually delivers what he promised (which would be the 1st time in all of my dealings with him). :thumbdown:

That is Mr. Slimeball for you. I would consider us all lucky if he actually delivers what he promised (which would be the 1st time in all of my dealings with him). :thumbdown:

Gee.. thanks Freddy .. just put mo stress on me ... ;) .. actually 1.00 amounts to a huge sum in his country... I get hand carved merchums from Turkey and they run up to 500 usd.. now the one Master Carver of all carvers "Yanick" .. must be a very, very wealthy man in Turkey.. in fact he is.... :rolleyes:

Let's keep the vibes positive shall we... :D

Positive vibes... positive vibes... positive vibes...

Yup.. think : .. double D ... double D .. DD ...DD ... ;)

Hey guy's some of you are still not PAID... let me know if you did not get the link please.. :)

Ordering tomorrow...

Good work, Lani.

Do we have a date set for Chief's AR run?

Look >> http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77746

let me pm chief and see what is easiest... for me just to give him a list of names .. trying to keep it simple..

but everyone will have to follow "his" direction to payment for the mags.. as soon as it is in the mail to chief my responsiblity is Pau...(done)

Lani