When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

friends I need some urgent help

blade007

looks like it won't let you flood with votes, if you wait a couple of minutes you should be able to vote with the same email addy... or try a different email addres... hehe

3 more, more to come.

guys thank you very much for all your help. I never expected such a response. This is truly a great "family" on all accounts. I will let you all know what the verdict is.

I am a web developer by profession, if any of you ever need my help I will be more than happy to repay the favour. Dont hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Well I just got done reading the comments from the voting (results still not finalized or announced yet) and it appears the admin at the radio station removed 396 votes from number 2 which resulted in an 11% drop in it its standing. They state these votes were all in violation of rules and many were made with proxies in an attempt to confuse the system.

I hope it works out - I liked the song a lot. But right now it doesn't look good.

yeah i noticed the drop in the votes too. there is lots of speculation that the votes were rigged. The admins went on to boast about how secure their system was etc etc, now they say the votes were "flooded"..

Ah well, we all gave it our best shot. lets see what happens.

voted again 2% in the lead now, is this legal????

:yeah:

maybe :g: ..but then maybe not in the spirit of sportmanship..heck this is a replica forum who are we to judge legality

BTW the song was pretty good :good:

yeah i noticed the drop in the votes too. there is lots of speculation that the votes were rigged. The admins went on to boast about how secure their system was etc etc, now they say the votes were "flooded"..

Ah well, we all gave it our best shot. lets see what happens.

rigged...ah well :rolleyes:

Did number 2 win? :mellow: