When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie from L.A.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great information!!! I am still a little confused. I am on the market for a Bretiling Bentley rep and I'm sure you all know how hard that is when its your first time. I think I found a few reputable dealers but any recommendations will truly be appreciated. Also can any one help me make the right decision. I read up on both the Asia 7750 and Certified Swiss Valjoux 7753 some dealers claim to have the Bentley with the swiss movement. Is this correct? Im affraid of paying top dollar and not receiving the promised product. From what I have been reading the Asia 7750 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Is this correct? Any advice or info is truly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi Jess, welcome to the forum!

This is a good place to start (if you're looking for a Breitling).

99% of these reps have A7750 inside, and the ones with genuine Swiss ETA 7750 are very rare and cost a ton. "Dealers" (outside this forum) who are selling them as "Swiss" for around $300 or $400 are simply lying.

Happy hunting!

Welcome jessd

Please check out the New Member Raffle in the Rafle section ... and get to know the community .. it's a great place to hang out and is much more than just watches... good luck and holla if you need any help

Aloha~Cheers

Lani