When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMTIIC Owners - What is the Current state of your rep?

freddy333

How is your ASIAN IHS GMTIIC doing?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What state is your Asian IHS watch in?

• Ok.
    • Running, but with minor problems.
    • Being returned for repair or exchange.
    • Dead.

ASIAN IHS ONLY

This is 3 of 3 GMTIIC Interim Status Polls to try to get a better idea of the percentage of GMTIICs that are having problems, broken down by movement options - CHS, IHS Swiss or IHS Asian. Please be sure to post in the appropriate poll for your particular watch.

Occassionally, maybe every other day, it just stops working until I shake it around violently, and then it wakes up. So now I am in the habit of checking it often just to see if it is ticking. In between stoppages, it keeps excellent time and has a couple days of reserve power. Of course, it has the same issues that others cite.

Occassionally, maybe every other day, it just stops working until I shake it around violently, and then it wakes up. So now I am in the habit of checking it often just to see if it is ticking. In between stoppages, it keeps excellent time and has a couple days of reserve power. Of course, it has the same issues that others cite.

From the sound of it, your watch is 'Running, but with minor problems.' However, there is only 1 vote in this poll so far & that 1 is 'Ok'. Please vote if you did not already do so. I am trying to get an accurate tally (by movement) of which watches are running & which are not.