When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore GTG Coming in August 2008

takashi

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pals count me in! Oh coolfire I managed to rang up the club house, the renovation has yet to start, so the cafe, chinese restaurant, bar and lobby area are still open to public. And I think it's not in public's eyes too at least not so crowded. Well, location wise very near Orchard just a short walk from Douby Ghart MRT if taking public transport. For those who are driving, can park inside the club or at Park Mall too.

That sounds absolutely fantastic dude! Thanks for checking... So shall we agree on some dates? :)

Third weekend in August is 16? Just after National Day?

Ideal would be a restaurant with private rooms or sections. We can talk and share outloud. Beer and some tidbits will help as well.

Hmm... which rep will have the honour of gracing the event???

Cheers

Siesta181

You can bring as many as you like :p

Ideal would be a restaurant with private rooms or sections. We can talk and share outloud. Beer and some tidbits will help as well.

Hmm... which rep will have the honour of gracing the event???

Cheers

Siesta181

Ummm... Samurai's Concord C1? :p Though i would love to view taka's & azgjav's wonderfully-modded pieces in all their glory...! :wub:

Am ok with whenever....16th works for me as well.....even week-days are alright.

The C1 is on my wrist even now.....in the rainy gloomy typhoon hit Manila :-)

Cheers

Bad weather there now isn't it? Take care dude... and that includes your C1! :p

Guys, I'm a little disappointed to mention now that I may just not be able to make it yet again. :( Work commitments may make me unavailable on the 16th. I'll only know on the 14th or 15th. Feel very sore about that right now. Have the feeling that this gtg will be a great one...

For the time being, let's keep the arrangements kicking! :)

Oh no what a disappointment! I might be away for a work trip & will only be back on 26th. Hopefully there will be some changes then I can go for the GTG.

As for the club house. I haven't been there for some time and lately no time to swing by to go check it out. But what I know is that level two is closed for renovation so not sure about level one's condition unless you all want to take the risk. Haha if you all want something cosy and maybe even with private room if we have sufficient nos. you all might want to consider the korean restaurant in Amara hotel as more privacy and nice food too ;)

Oh no what a disappointment! I might be away for a work trip & will only be back on 26th. Hopefully there will be some changes then I can go for the GTG.

As for the club house. I haven't been there for some time and lately no time to swing by to go check it out. But what I know is that level two is closed for renovation so not sure about level one's condition unless you all want to take the risk. Haha if you all want something cosy and maybe even with private room if we have sufficient nos. you all might want to consider the korean restaurant in Amara hotel as more privacy and nice food too ;)

Never been to the Korean rest. there. Nice? Only food or comes with +++ ? :p

We can also consider some other more secluded cafe outlets. Think there's a spinelli near peninsular shopping centre or excelsior hotel like pretty quiet and not much people too. And if you all want to verify any watches, there's sincere, cortina, peng kee etc round the corner too :D

As for the korea food think they have......korean wine & beer....other aspects wise.....

mostly fr China.....but lady boss is a true blue korean.