When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore GTG Coming in August 2008

takashi

Guest unregistered

I'm in. Sounds like good fun. I'll try to make it on the 16th and bring my humble collection and vintage custom pieces if any are still left. Evenings may be a bit tight for me but will update closer to date

Edited by unregistered

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how's the date? Today is national day so pretty busy I guess.

Anyway, I will be fine on the following week too but just let us know what you like. Personally, the venue should be OK. I am still unsure about the abovementioned club house but I know where the Burger King is.

Please let us know about the exact address. I can check it out.

I'll be away & won't be in town until 26 Aug. So looks like have to join the next GTG what a pity gotto miss this one! Unless last minute there are some changes in plan though quite unlikely. And taka here's the address to the club: The Legends Fort Canning Park, 11 Canning Walk, Singapore 178881.

I'll be away & won't be in town until 26 Aug. So looks like have to join the next GTG what a pity gotto miss this one! Unless last minute there are some changes in plan though quite unlikely. And taka here's the address to the club: The Legends Fort Canning Park, 11 Canning Walk, Singapore 178881.

Oh.. So it's The Legends... :p

bump... We are getting a lot of suggestions here. I think almost all can't make it this weekend so the next or next next weekend is the most possible date. Let me know if you are nearby too (I spent a lot of time in City/Science Park Buona Visa/NUH/NUS) then I don't mind having smaller GTG over Teh O.

Please send me your email address too (if you don't mind) so I can update you guys via email. Only coolfire has sent me his.

I will check out The Legends most probably by tomorrow.

bump... We are getting a lot of suggestions here. I think almost all can't make it this weekend so the next or next next weekend is the most possible date. Let me know if you are nearby too (I spent a lot of time in City/Science Park Buona Visa/NUH/NUS) then I don't mind having smaller GTG over Teh O.

Please send me your email address too (if you don't mind) so I can update you guys via email. Only coolfire has sent me his.

I will check out The Legends most probably by tomorrow.

Shameless bump... :p Kindly PM taka so that he will be able to consolidate your contacts...

Guys, I humbly suggest to have this potentially GTG on the 24th of this month, which is a Sunday. Maybe I'll be a lil' thick-skinned on here & start the ball rollin'! Please add your nicks to below... :clapping:

1. coolfire

I went to The Legends today to check out the place. Basically it's big enough and plenty of space to accomodate all of us. Check out this link:

http://www.legendsfortcanning.com/fortcanning/functions.htm

I am sure we won't need the ballroom :p

Another problem is the booking has to be done by members and costs per person is about 20 bucks (cafe - light refreshments provided). I am not a member so can't place reservation.

Anyhow, it's really a nice and cosy place. I will be fine with CBD too (without booking).

Yes, I can attend on the date that coolfire suggested. Put my name there.

I would really suggest ample of time in the afternoon... Considering the next day is a working day ;)

@Stephane: ah yes! It would be my greatest pleasure to show you the sight in Singapore :p Hot, humid and... full of concrete jungle :) You are welcome here anytime.

Keep it going dudes! :)

So let's have an update of cool people who can make it on 24 Aug 08, Sunday @ lunchtime... But if we're meeting at The Legends, we'll have to wait for alant to get us bunch in there! :p

Stephane, i would love to meet you... and all your gen rollies! :notworthy: