When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore GTG Coming in August 2008

takashi

Hi people,

Just would like to let you know that we are going to have a GTG in Singapore this coming August! This is probably my second attempt to arrange for a GTG in Singapore. The first, there were 3 members attending and it was 2 years ago. That was a really good start nevertheless :)

Now... We make it more fun with more people! Bring all your reps, your gens, anything watch related (gf/wife is welcomed too).

I am open to time and place suggestion. The first one we have it at The Village (used to be March

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just joined and there is a gtg and it's in Singapore! But my rep has not even arrived yet. Bummer.

My ideal venue will be Burger King next to Amara Hotel. It is big and quiet during weekend as offices in that area will be vacant. 5 min walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT and no lack of carpark lots.

:)

Wow, I just joined and there is a gtg and it's in Singapore! But my rep has not even arrived yet. Bummer.

My ideal venue will be Burger King next to Amara Hotel. It is big and quiet during weekend as offices in that area will be vacant. 5 min walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT and no lack of carpark lots.

Sounds great dude. Doesn't matter that you haven't got your new rep yet, it may be good that you can have a feel of some watches first. :)

taka, thanks for organising another one, too bad i missed the first one. Alant may have a more private place to suggest. I've just informed him about this. :p I would love to have the great honour of meeting up with excellent gentlemen like you, Samurai & azyjav. :D

Thank you for get it going. Time can be discussed after place is fixed or along the way :) I will send message Azgjav too. He is not active on the forum, busy with school but he's on holiday now.

It'll be great if we could get this gtg to materialise... Like you, i would love to meet azgjav too. :)

....and walking distance to all the K-bars @ Tras Street :p

Am out of the country from tomorrow till Sunday and then from the 28th Aug. onwards for 10 days. Guess 2nd/3rd week Aug. might work well for everyone.

Cheers

....and walking distance to all the K-bars @ Tras Street :p

Am out of the country from tomorrow till Sunday and then from the 28th Aug. onwards for 10 days. Guess 2nd/3rd week Aug. might work well for everyone.

Cheers

Well, we can always try to work something out... ^_^

Second weekend/third weekend sounds very possible. So the venue is that Burger King?

3rd weekend & that Burger King sound great to me. Still waitin for alant's input, cos he just might have a better place. What about the others? Let's hear your views! :D

My opinion: the place should be big enough to accommodate the participants and should be private enough not to attract unnecessary attention (which I think BK may not be the best place). Another point is accessibility, I don't mind about traveling to quite secluded place tho.

Guys....

Awesome, keep me in the loop. Locale is important. Don't want to be attracting too much attention especially with so many bling in one place. B) But I got to admit, that BK place should be quiet on weekends. Hell, i dont ever remember going there on weekends

Siesta181

Hi pals count me in! Oh coolfire I managed to rang up the club house, the renovation has yet to start, so the cafe, chinese restaurant, bar and lobby area are still open to public. And I think it's not in public's eyes too at least not so crowded. Well, location wise very near Orchard just a short walk from Douby Ghart MRT if taking public transport. For those who are driving, can park inside the club or at Park Mall too.