When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When do you think will this watch be replicated?

aliates88

Hi I have a simple question. I want to have this watch: h**p://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=286&details=1&ref=21230412001001&no_cache=1

But there is no replica available yet. When do you appreciate will this watch be replicated, and would you advise to buy the first replica or is it better to wait for the second or third

generation? I know that you can't answer my questions 100%, but please try to help me, because if the time is too long for me, I would buy another beautiful watch. ^_^

Thank you

Alex

Edited by aliates88

:wounded1: Oh come on, no one answered me yet. Don't you have an advise for me

Because we don't know when it gets replicated. We're not in direct contact with the rep factories in China, except very occasionally.

I believe it might surface in a few months. Or then not... there's never any guarantee with the factories.

Think there may be a couple of sh*tty asian movement versions of it floating around

I tried on the gen about 3 weeks ago when I purchased my Gen SMP Chrono. It's very nice but I still prefer the blue for the SMP. Black dial Omega Seamaster to me needs to be a PO

:wounded1: Oh come on, no one answered me yet. Don't you have an advise for me, should I wait or should I buy another watch? Please help me, what would you do?

Aliates.. you could use this as a gauge..

If it is a new relaease and the makers are using a genuine as sample... which is becoming the standard instead of the exception .. it will take at least 9 months or more for them to accomplish this after the genuine sample is handed over to them..

If it is made from pics then .... do you really want this replica ?

Even if it a good looking timepiece what the factories or "makers" are looking at is if will be a good "wholesale product that could be distributed World Wide ... if it does not sell well on the Froums etc.. they pass on it... for the makers we are a good gauge as to how the product will be recieved world wide..

so as Bytor states.. there are no garauntees ... but there are dozens of choices to make.. so check out the weekly wrist shots and as far as Omega .. you have many good replications to choose from...

Definatey check out Bytors guide to the Best Omega Reps.

Your choices are endless..... Why Wait ???? B)

OK thanks. Your answers are a good advise for me and I decided to buy the classic ETA Bond SMP: 2220.80. Now I have to inform me a little bit, because the customs of Germany are very strict and at the moment I don't know where to buy a good rep of this watch.

Edited by aliates88

OK thanks. Your answers are a good advise for me and I decided to buy the classic ETA Bond SMP: 2220.80. Now I have to inform me a little bit, because the customs of Germany are very strict and at the moment I don't know where to buy a good rep of this watch.

You are in Europe so you can buy at Precious Time (base in UK) or Eurotimez (base in Poland). Wherever, Silix and King have a good one to. :)