When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vertu Ascent Ti is here!

Guest Sql_pl

Agreed...Wouldn't it be awesome if they would shove a modern 3G radio into one of these Vertu shells? Now that's something I would spend my money on...

Anyway, I'm encouraging people to buy these clones...It just means more bandwidth for me!!! :lol:

:D

Wake me up when Vertu has a model with 3G, 2 SIMcards (same time online), internal GPS (use this al lot) and the latest Symbian or Windows mobile OS with 3 inch touchscreen ;)

Edited by bigmouth

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avitt
Try HTC.... THE BEST

The eXperia X1 is actually made by HTC (you'd be surprised how many different phones are). The HTC Touch Diamond and Touch Pro are another couple of high end 3G phones.

Guest avitt
Interesting: from the lux-replica-phone website, it said that the phone support 3G.

http://www.lux-replica-phones.com/product_...;products_id=80

"Does this really have 3G support? And does the phone have an e-mail client?

Yes, Pete, the Ascent Ti supports the 3G network protocl and does have an e-mail client through WAP/GPRS. "

...Translation:

"We don't really know what 3G is, and you can use webmail through a WAP browser over GPRS."

Guest Sql_pl

Guys,

a small update.

He didn't make it to ship them out today because he is doing a real careful quality check.

They will surely go on friday and I will update each of you with tracking numbers.

In the meantime I got a parcel... say hello to my twins, maybe they will ease your pain in this waiting-game:

tw1lc4.jpg

tw2hu4.jpg

tw4sj2.jpg

What is a nice touch is that serial numbers visible in the back are different.

Still have one more on the way.

Thanks!

...Translation:

"We don't really know what 3G is, and you can use webmail through a WAP browser over GPRS."

Hahaha... surf true the internet by WAP... and all the pages will be black and white without pictures....

aha... now i get it.... It will have the same speed like 3G :)

E.

OK guys I just got my phone today from Vertuclones and It seems to be the same phone that SQL_pl recieved. Notice the phone I got in these pics do not match the ones on their site. So this must be the latest version.The shipping was fast it got here in 2 days. Here are a few Quick and dirty ones.

MyVertu001.jpg

MyVertu006.jpg

MyVertu008.jpg

-Jon

Edited by Jon Martin

Thanks dude...

How's the Ti on this, John? Also, is the earpiece portion REAL ceramic? :p

The titanium looks and feels good but can use slightly better finishing where the two halves meet IMO .As for the Earpiece I can't honestly tell if it's real ceramic or not I guess I don't have enough experience with ceramic to tell. So I'll leave it for you guys to tell when you get yours but A.F.A.I.K It is. Overall I'm happy with it. It's a very high quality phone and I can't find too many faults with it I like the heavy weight also.The menu is pretty good there are some minor flaws but not enough for me not to like the phone I'm still getting to learn it and its functions and I'm going to buy a memory card as well.Definitely worth the money considering its less then the cost of a AP sec@12 lol.

-Jon

The titanium looks and feels good but can use slightly better finishing where the two halves meet IMO .As for the Earpiece I can't honestly tell if it's real ceramic or not I guess I don't have enough experience with ceramic to tell. So I'll leave it for you guys to tell when you get yours but A.F.A.I.K It is. Overall I'm happy with it. It's a very high quality phone and I can't find too many faults with it I like the heavy weight also.The menu is pretty good there are some minor flaws but not enough for me not to like the phone I'm still getting to learn it and its functions and I'm going to buy a memory card as well.Definitely worth the money considering its less then the cost of a AP sec@12 lol.

-Jon

WOW...

Both you & Sql_pl have reviewed this phone extremely well, thank you guys!