When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vertu Ascent Ti is here!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest carlsbadrolex

Well, I have $500 sitting here for someone to ship one to me just like the one in the pics with the box and everything... So if someone can make a few bucks by getting me one... COOL, let me know!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have $500 sitting here for someone to ship one to me just like the one in the pics with the box and everything... So if someone can make a few bucks by getting me one... COOL, let me know!

Where's your sense of adventure? If I remember correctly the dealer takes PP, so it's not a total shot in the dark.

I never ordered one since I assumed the OS would suck, but it looks really nice. I wonder if it's a pirated version of the gen?

Ok we will see how much Sql_pl can get them for, I will then see if I can offer a better price and if Doc savage knows someone who can undercut us both then there's a thrid option too.

Ken

Guest Sql_pl

Hi all,

I got a response from my dealer.

As he is being payed using an escrow service he said he would prefer me to collect orders from you and get a single payment from me and then dropship items to your addresses.

The thing is it would be kind of complicated as it would mean you'd be paying to my PayPal which may cause some problems that I'd like to avoid. You never know how such thing might end up plus I would be pretty involved while not making anything on it.

What is more it would mean additional PayPal fees so this phone would total at around $440 for you shipped, based on your location but I don't think there would be much variation.

Still I think it is a rather good price as I've seen websites selling them for $899.

Someone said he saw them for $300 - maybe yes but I have not seen a deal like that on this particular model - maybe you have seen a constellation model which is indeed cheaper.

Please let me know guys if you are really interested and if you would feel comfortable with such scheme as me collecting your money, forwarding them to the dealer and you getting parcels from him.

Thanks!

Guest Mr Jones

Sql_pl : what about software, in this model you have they change crap looking software or they still it not copy oryginal software ?

Look at oryginal menu and told whta you think.

Guest carlsbadrolex

As I stated, you get me one for under $500 (and I dont have to wait six months) and I can send the money. I would prefer to deal with someone I know and trust... But screw it, Im game. Or just send me yours for $500 and you make an extra $60!

T

Ok so $440 is the price to beat.

Let me talk to China (wont come online for a few hours yet) and then I will see what we can work out.

Two points (1) Doc quite freely admits his source is untried so if you want to chance that it's your head (2) There is also a very good chance that no one will want to ship these out until after the Olympic Games as there is a very big clamp of rep electronics at the moment.

Ken

I thought "my" source was the same one used by the OP until he said they require payment by escrow, the dealer I have in mind accepts PayPal. If Sql_pl is willing to act as a go-between and get these for $440 I think that's well worth it to get the exact same phone he has pictured--I hate not knowing quite what I'm going to get.

Nothing. My ex-boss sent me the link, he bought a couple of 8800s from them a while back.

So you are willing to risk say 4 to 5 thousand of your fellow members money on a link your ex boss once sent you?

Why do you think we put a whole lot of checks and safe guards in place for dealers on this board?

Ken

So you are willing to risk say 4 to 5 thousand of your fellow members money on a link your ex boss once sent you?

Why do you think we put a whole lot of checks and safe guards in place for dealers on this board?

Ken

No. At what point did I recommend this dealer or provide any contact info? All I said was "they" sell this phone for $400 and take PayPal--I didn't say who "they" were.

No one even PMed me asking about them, and if they did I wouldn't give the link out unless it was someone I tried myself.

I'm sure you will be able to dropship some phones, take it easy.

the dealer I have in mind accepts PayPal. If Sql_pl is willing to act as a go-between and get these for $440 I think that's well worth it to get the exact same phone he has pictured

That's your quote Doc.

As for me I don't even know if I'm a player in this deal yet, but I do know that I have risked my own money first when finding suppliers.

Ken

Hi all,

I got a response from my dealer.

As he is being payed using an escrow service he said he would prefer me to collect orders from you and get a single payment from me and then dropship items to your addresses.

The thing is it would be kind of complicated as it would mean you'd be paying to my PayPal which may cause some problems that I'd like to avoid. You never know how such thing might end up plus I would be pretty involved while not making anything on it.

What is more it would mean additional PayPal fees so this phone would total at around $440 for you shipped, based on your location but I don't think there would be much variation.

Still I think it is a rather good price as I've seen websites selling them for $899.

Someone said he saw them for $300 - maybe yes but I have not seen a deal like that on this particular model - maybe you have seen a constellation model which is indeed cheaper.

Please let me know guys if you are really interested and if you would feel comfortable with such scheme as me collecting your money, forwarding them to the dealer and you getting parcels from him.

Thanks!

PM sent

untitled.jpg

This is me saying his source is better. Sorry if it was confusing....

Sorry I obviously read it wrong.

Hate to say this folks but I'm out of the game, my supplier wont come close to matching Sql_pl's dealer.

Ken

Guest carlsbadrolex

Ken, you know that if you can get it for me I will buy from you. Even if you cant match the price I would prefer to buy from you... That shouldnt even be a question!

T

Thanks for the show of support CBR but my supplier quoted me a price that is approaching $300 more than Sql_pl can get it for, and then I told him to take a couple and ram them up his backside I don't think he is going to be keen to sell them to me now anyway. :D

Ken

Guest carlsbadrolex

God, I want one of these... It makes my pee pee go Dong Da Dong Dong Dong....

A couple on Chinese Fleebags appear to be the same version with the boxes and papers and accessories. But I dont speak enough Chinese to know what Im looking at.

One of the auctions has some really nice pictures and then one of some geek on a motorcycle with a hottie!!!

Dong Da Dong Dong Dong... (pain meds are wearing off.......)