When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a good Breitling Source?

VanDamage

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I'm a Soldier deployed overseas and have beenlooking to purchase a couple high-qaulity breitling replicas for when I return home. The local gift shops sell them but after doing research on the net, quickly discovered that they are very poor quality.

After hunting on the net I have found several site to purchase replica watches. I would like to know if anyone has purchased anything from www.aaa-replica-watch.com? They are China based and the average Breitling is $218.

Here are two Chronomat Evolutions I am interested in. These are the best replicas I could find thus far.

A1335611-F5-357.jpg

Breitling-A1335611-B7-357.jpg

Welcome to our little community Van...

We're glad you're here...

I'd like to suggest that you review the following two Forums:

First - Our Collector Forum where you'll find 17 different folks that can handle any of your desires...

Second - The Review Forum where you can read up on their performance from their customer base...

I think you'll learn [quickly I might add] that there is no reason to deal with anyone else...

Enjoy!

TT

Thanks for your help, I too thought the shots looked like they came from a Breitling Catalogue. I was skeptical, for the company had no money back policy, no warrenty, & no returns/exchanges after 5 days.

I checked out eurotimez and am def going to purchase one of their Breitling replicas. I'm still very new, but am a designer and a good eye for detail. Just from the shots they used for their products and what I have read on their site they pay close attention to detail and offer a quality product.

Thanks,

Aaron

also - another tip - if all the prices on the website are teh same - i.e. 218 for all models - its total crap.

you can rest assured that dealing with the folks referenced on this site, what you see in the photo is what you will get - and if it isn't - there are ways to fix things around here.

I bought my BCE from Ruby (check around and you'll find a link to her site).

The watch isn't perfect (it's a replica after all), but it's definitely my favorite. I had no problems with the sale. in fact, she takes a picture of your watch and emails it to you for review before it's shipped.

Good luck.

bce_slate_ruby.jpg

go to one of the dealers on this site/ your not going to find them on a yahoo or google search, but the watches from them are the best quality ones we have now. i bought an evo from joshua about 5 months ago an its still running strong. my best suggestion is to do a little more re search before you pull the trigger. it will be worth the wait in the long run.