When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who sells the highest quality Daytona replicas?

snoxx

Ben Bridges has great reps... very expensive though. 100% accuracy though to a real rolex!

Could you give me the website please?

I have been looking for the Daytona in black and red combination with arabic numerals. I have seen it on trustytime88 and on replicahause (however, through this forum I ve been told to steer clear of the latter... they advertise it is a swiss replica and that is top quality). The one on trustytime88 seems exactly the same as that advertise don replicahause but is like half the price.

I am interested in a very high quality rep, even if it means spending a bit more.

Thanks in advance for your help,

This covers the modern Daytonas (secs at '6 versions).

Just for the record, I have contacted Joshua and asked about the possibility to get the "frozen" stopwatch version of the Daytona in production again. The older members remember that offering by EL and Honpo, which was only briefly available.

If you service them as soon as you get it and don't lezve the chronos on all the time you should be alright.

Not true...the gearing additions to swap around the subdials put more stress on the asian 7750 drive train than it can handle from a basic engineering standpoint and most of them do not work out of the box or will break down shortly thereafter. They are not oiled because the additional drag added by protective lubrication in the jewel points often puts them over ther top in terms of drag. That's how marginally functional these watches are.

A forum dedicated to identify the highest quality replicas of rolex daytonas

I think that dont exist today a good asian rep of Daytona. The 7750 is very big and the asian daytona have the case too thick.

The only nice reps of Daytona are assembled whit gen Zenith movement or v23 or v72 (for vintage) and aftermarket cases, dials ecc, that you sell in ebay, or in sites as timeman, jewelryandwatches ecc... The price is high, very high......

My complete opinion whith photos is here

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=28759

I think that dont exist today a good asian rep of Daytona. The 7750 is very big and the asian daytona have the case too thick.

The only nice reps of Daytona are assembled whit gen Zenith movement or v23 or v72 (for vintage) and aftermarket cases, dials ecc, that you sell in ebay, or in sites as timeman, jewelryandwatches ecc... The price is high, very high......

My complete opinion whith photos is here

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=28759

I think you are right. On 2nd thought, maybe not

hangingdaytonas005906o1.jpg

If you service them as soon as you get it and don't lezve the chronos on all the time you should be alright.

I have been wondering about how to service these watches. I've read that oiling them is not the way to go as they create even more drag. Has anyone had good luck with you applying graphite to lubricate them?

What do you personally do to service them?

I have been wondering about how to service these watches. I've read that oiling them is not the way to go as they create even more drag. Has anyone had good luck with you applying graphite to lubricate them?

What do you personally do to service them?

Search for 'powdered graphite' & my name.

I think you are right. On 2nd thought, maybe not

You are a daytona lover, i see.....

I dont know because chinese sellers do not product a simple copy of V23 or V72.

A correct 6263 6265 MBK 1:1 whit this copy movement ( measures that accept eventually high quality aftermarket parts) is a watch that has, in the world, for a price as $ 700, 800, 900 , a million of buyers !

Is this my idea is a stupid idea ?

In Italy there are some collectors that have buyed a daytona zenith copy for

The goal of most members is to build or buy a rep or franken that looks & functions exactly like the gen watch. Since the gen Daytona 16520 used an automatic El Primero movement with symmetrical pushers as its base, building a rep based on a manual wind Valjoux with asymmetrical pushers, would be a mistake in my opinion. But it would certainly be a unique fantasy piece.