When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie from Kansas

Howdy everyone. New to the forum and used the great info I found here to make a couple of initial purchases.

I ordered a Rolex GMT Master 2, Red/Black Bazel from Andrew and two days later ordered a Breitling Navitimer, Black dial, White subdials, Number markers from Joshua. The GMT from Andrew took 9 calendar-days/7 business-days to receive, the Navi took 8 calendar-days/6 business-days to recieve. A few pics you'll find below. Overall, I can easily say that the transactions with Andrew and Joshua were very easy and the way they were conducted made me feel confident in these guys. Additionally, I can tell you the watches themselves exceeded my expectations in terms of overall quality. Can't wait to buy some more.

I could of asked you all a bunch of questions, but I didn't feel I needed to. There's a wealth of information here and I thank you all for that. Looking forward to participating...

RLS

_DSC4016.jpg

_DSC4022.jpg

_DSC4021.jpg

RLS, that is a nice introduction post!!!

Great to see you post photos.

Well, as you know we like watches but even more to see photos.

(In my case I like to see Rolex of course :D )

Anyway, be welcome here at RWG.

Before I forget, feel free to click the link in my signature to participate to the new members raffle B)

Cheers

Stephane