When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V1 Skyland only $200 at silix

FxrAndy

i know i saw that too. But I was not so quick to pull the trigger. they take paypal though, thats a plus. has anyone orderd from them before? they also carry the herratige with the new style rubber strap with the new style clasp that looks really spot on to me. anyone want to comment? I most likely will order one for 200 bucks.

i tagged one on to an order i already had going - for the $450 rubberclad :) 670 something for skyland and rubberclad - not bad at all :)

i'm not crazy over half a lume dot or little wings on the end of an omega cymbal -

however, i ordered with rubber bracelet - which i'm going to sell immediately - because i already ordered from HKtan a pilot style distressed brown strap with rivets

inspired by timepiece

this will be more awesome than awesome - i just hope that its not to damn heavy -

with the outragous prices of reps today, i gotta go with the bargain - can't afford to spend the extra for a lume dot :)

Angel and Jay have allways very good prices....only their responsetime and shipping time is a bit too long for my taste.

Theo, I can't confirm the long response times. I went for Jay for the last seven watch purchases and at any time he was quick in responsing. He also is very reliable in after sales services eg non-working watches or whatever.

I ordered two heritages -black and blue- just after the release. Now I pulled the trigger on the ocean rubber strap. Can't wait to see it on my black Heritage :rolleyes:

has anyone ever ordered anything from them period?

I often have and am very happy with everything .. one of my favorite dealers. I highly recommend dealing with Jay. Service is excellent and prices good. I have purchased 5 reps and all were as represented and without problems. You must be patient with communication and shipping speed.