When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mrs.RCKH 1st rep! Franck Muller Crazy Hour Blue Dial

rckh

Hi Buddies:

Me again! Some of you may know my wife don't like my collect reps habit. Around 3 weeks ago; I visit local AD with my wife. She attract by the strange dial on FM crazy hour & asking me about that.

I never pay attention to FM crazy hour series because I didn't knew that the hour hand can jump like Gen......after i realize that factory made it jumped like Gen. I pull the trigger with no hesitation.

It's very funny & reasonable price USD120 only. The 1st night it arrived; me & my wife sit right in fornt of my winder to wait for it jump every hour. Crazy....but funny!

Hope Ms.Raymond will fall in love with watch soon....then I can get more reps without her permition anymore... :p

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

looks really good and for that price it's a bargain...

pity my g/f is not interested at all nor in reps nor in watches...so I cannot buy her with a rep...a replica handbag, that's something else! :)

Edited by dadog13

Nice one.

Where did you get it from?

Is this the strap it came with?

Maybe I'll get one too.

Yo! The stocked strap are totally piece of crap....As I don't want to let Ms.Raymond disappointed on her 1st rep, I got a pair of strap for her! Local dealer USD$15 only......Excellent quality soft & high matte finished!

Best Regards,

Raymond

• 10 months later...