When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Damn Olympics

LordRasta

Synchronized Swimming Schedule

Date/Time Event

Aug 18 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Technical routine

Aug 19 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Free routine

Aug 20 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Free Routine Final

Aug 22 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Technical routine

Aug 23 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Free routine

Aug 23 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Final

Please be advised I will not be online during Duet portions of this schedule. :p

Synchronized Swimming Schedule

Date/Time Event

Aug 18 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Technical routine

Aug 19 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Free routine

Aug 20 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Duet Synchronized Swimming - Free Routine Final

Aug 22 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Technical routine

Aug 23 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Free routine

Aug 23 3:00 AM ET Synchronized Swimming - Team Synchronized Swimming - Final

Please be advised I will not be online during Duet portions of this schedule. :p

What's that in GMT or CET? 0800? Ah a nice early morning wake up call :D

Only problem guys is when they compete they will be in one piece cossie with those horrid nose plugs and freaky make up, not to mention the cheesy smiles.

Oh and don't forget all that long blond hair will be stuffed under a swim cap.

I think we have already just seen the best of them.

Ken

What about Nathalie Coughlin, nice… reading :D

By the way the Omega mag is out run to your AD to get one… They have tons of it at the Galerie Lafayette Omega shop for people who live in Paris.

Honestly who can last 14 mins in apnea ? ;)

I also love that watch.

Not over this side of La Manche it's not. Dammit I've spent the best part of the summer shuttling across to Paris and back, and now I'm not this is out. Any chance you could pick one up for me? I'd happily pay you 'generous' postage. Shoot me a PM if you're willing, as one doc to another ;)

And as for apnoea for 14 mins.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4964488.stm

"The current record stands at eight minutes, 58 seconds, but freedivers have held their breath for up to 15 minutes by breathing in pure oxygen. That is how the BFA believes Blaine will pull off his stunt."