When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is and Why the Euromariner?

EuroTimez

Hi Yannis7777,

I enquired about the EuroMariner from Chris after I bought the Noob from him. Here's the prices with or without the engraving. As I mentioned earlier I'm not crazy about all that "bust stuff on the rehaut. I think the Euros have lug holes too.

Someone here might have a clue as to that. The crystal is raised a bit more too on the Euro.

This is copied and pasted from the email Chris sent me.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Jim,

Well for the submariner there two available options.

For the best Submariner:

Got two versions:

Best of the best = Euromariner

See here why:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=80604

Price = 275 usd DG movement

Price = 475 usd genuine ETA movement

The next best = Noobmariner (submariner from noobfactory) it was previously the best submariner... and still is for it's value.

Price = 120 usd DG movement

Price = 280 usd ETA movement.

(read more about the Noobmariner in By-Tor review section on RWG)

DG = 120 usd

ETA = 280 usd with genuine ETA.

Here for pics

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82237

For details about the movement...

DG movement 2813 = chinese movement with 22 jewels, 21.6k bph.

ETA movement = genuine ETA 2836-2, 25 jewels at 28.8k bph.

It is water-proof for swimming, 50m. The Euromariner it is 2.5x etc see WHY THE EUROMARINER for more info.

Sincerely,

EUROTIMEZ

________________________________________________________________________________

________

end quote

Hope that helps ......... it's as much info as I have - Picture is of my Noob.

Picture188-2.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanni Man,

here's another email snippet with a price Chris sent me for a EuroMariner without Engraving but with Lug Holes.

"Hi Jim,

Price without engravingsand with lugholes = $475 USD with real ETA.

I'll post pictures soon in my section of the Euromariner without engravings, and lugholes.

Warm regards

Chris"

Eurotimez Policy and Shipping procedures:

http://www.eurotimez.com (about us)

Again, hope it helps.

JT

Edited by JimmyT

OK from what i have gathered across this fantastic thread, you can pop some genuine parts into the Euromariner without any hassle at all!

Can someone please list a price in Euros for the original parts that can replace the replica ones?

Also can you fit the genuine bracelet?

If someone could come up with pces of the parts and prices i would be grateful! Thanks felas!!

Thanks for the response man but my question concerned a list and the prices for genuine parts (from Rolex) that can fit into the Euromariner not the prices for the Euromariners themselves. Thanks anyway fella!!!

Edited by yannis7777

Thanks for the response man but my question concerned a list and the prices for genuine parts (from Rolex) that can fit into the Euromariner not the prices for the Euromariners themselves. Thanks anyway fella!!!

There is no such list yanni. At least not available to us but only to Authorized Dealers... If there was something like that available to us, then the parts would also be available to be bought and you would see a lot of high accurate modded subs around (the forum). You can find some parts form time to time sold on the bay or in gen fora. The bad news is that even a used genuine part in a forum or on the bay can cost a lot more than the price you would pay servicing your gen rolex in a Authorized Dealer and that is beacause these parts are not solely sold to everyone but to gen owners in the ADs. I am still looking for a gen bracelet @ a "reasonable" price.. if there can be a reasonable price for it..

Kalo s/k

The long time question "Who has the best sub?" found an answer now.

Reading what Ubi, Tribal and others are saying it seems we know finaly :lol:

Guys,

Between Euromariner and PT's Supreme edition sub, which one looks closer to gen. I like dealing with Chris, but there is a fairly large price difference (515 $ for Euromariner with ETA, shipped to USA and 345 $ for PT's Supreme sub), hence this question.

Will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

Guys,

Between Euromariner and PT's Supreme edition sub, which one looks closer to gen. I like dealing with Chris, but there is a fairly large price difference (515 $ for Euromariner with ETA, shipped to USA and 345 $ for PT's Supreme sub), hence this question.

Will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

sorry to say - but at the moment PTs is the winner - but we are talking on a very high level here :rolleyes: