When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD Radiomir from ebay

mjmurphy926

LOVE it.. from the photos looks amazing. I will definately get one when you receive yours and it is indeed nice.

edit to add.. i wonder if you can put a manual movement in it ?

I'll definitely post a mini review when I get it.

I hope I can put a manual movement in it. I also hope I can find a sapphire crystal.

I hope that the PVD will be ok.

But let us know how it is after you got it safe at home

Yeah...I saw that too. I'm hoping it's either a bad example or at the very least, just on the strap bars (lug bars? I don't know what to call them) and that the actual case is decent PVD.

The only reason I was willing to try is that I bought a PVD Luminor off the bay (different seller though) and the PVD was pretty good. It had the wrong brushed finish, but the actual PVD was nice.

We'll see.

Looks great. I am planning to buy a PVD 45mm rad. Of course Davidsen is priced at $420.

By the time you get the Swiss 6497, and a sapphire crystal and change out the dial, and possibly the hands, what do you think your savings will be?

I hear ya OS...If I wanted a nice complete watch, I probably would have done the same thing.

But I'm more interested in playing around with this case and parts in my parts bin (OK, not really a bin...actually a shoe box). I have a sanitized 6947 w/dagger swan neck I've been looking to use. I don't even know if it will fit in this case, but I'll find out.