When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best that money can buy!

bubu

Neil's Speedy would be nice but it ain't gunna happen so it would have to be a tourby of some kind. Not a skell, they don't appeal to me much.

Whats that moden styled tourby with the tourbillion hanging off the side like a small reactor? A Concord? Most seem to hate it but I quite like it.

Col.

All I can do is chuckle when I think about the scene where the stewardess is inflating that rep pilot. That's a classic film... No worries about being politically correct since it's an equal opportunity offender :) They don't make them like they used to....

They dont make them like that anymore? Shirley you must be joking....

Also, This is my favorite....

Any idea when theyre going to rep the grahams with the antique style lever and that fancy leather clasp like this one has?

post-14133-1219243365_thumb.jpg

I would have something made for me.... a one of a kind minute repeater in a large platinum tonneau case with a solid silver guilloche dial, with big date complication, and blued hands worn... with a Louisiana Alligator strap with platinum deployant. This is a very interesting thread.