When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to adjust bracelet on noobmariner?

mars08

OK... now I'm wishing I'd got the euromariner instead. But whatever.

I'm picking up my new noob today and will need to resize the bracelet. Do these use pins or screws? Any beginner "traps" to look out for? I've done a few SMP bracelets witrhout any problems.

Edited by mars08

You'll need a 1.5 or 1.6mm screw driver to remove the pins. Fairly easy to do.

For that 'just right' adjustment, you might also want to adjust the 12:00 side links via the clasp and the micro-adjustment pin. By experimenting with the different settings, you can get the clasp to sit perfectly centered on your wrist if adjustment via links doesn't do it alone.

the idea is to balance the clasp as much as possible between each side (so sitting almost plumb in the middle when held by the case in your hand and allowing the bracelet to dangle) remove a link via screw is one full size. use a paperclip to push in the spring bar in the clasp to adjust a half size whilst sliding the bracelet into the clasp.

the idea is to balance the clasp as much as possible between each side (so sitting almost plumb in the middle when held by the case in your hand and allowing the bracelet to dangle) remove a link via screw is one full size. use a paperclip to push in the spring bar in the clasp to adjust a half size whilst sliding the bracelet into the clasp.

Adjusted the bracelet by taking out one link. Fits perfectly.

That's fortunate, bacause I could not get the spring-bar is the clasp to budge.

Just want to add that it looks and feels like a very, VERY nice rep. Makes me wonder how much better the Euromariner could be! Oh, it's sooo tempting!